Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-04-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Girlyman.
When I was living way out in the bush and there was no dentist in sight, I learned that anti biotics can control teeth trouble quite well.

If you feel a twinge get more drugs. This should tide you over until you can afford it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2014, 03:35 AM
Washing machine broke the other day so what little cloths I do have are now all dirty so I smell like a camels ass.
Luckily I'm going home for a few days tomorrow so while she doesn't know it yet, mother to the rescue.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-04-2014, 05:11 PM
[Image: f5010add33ebb1c8387b4053ef4ca1e1.png]

WHAT?! I HAVE TO WAIT 2 FUCKING MONTHS FOR THE SERIES TO KICK OFF AGAIN?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMusXyaL...u.be&t=44s

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
22-04-2014, 07:28 PM
(20-04-2014 06:58 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 10:11 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You can do it Flex

Two days.

Down to two days.

Right. This shit's over.

I'm fucking out. Time'a get get drunk and forget life for a few days.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
23-04-2014, 12:40 PM
I hate people. I clean the entire house yesterday just so a friend could come over, and come to show they can't hang out unless they're not sober.

Bummed.
23-04-2014, 01:12 PM
I wish people would just seriously stop bragging about what religion is best.
[+] 1 user Likes 420 Praise It's post
23-04-2014, 01:34 PM
The Sonic in our little town is in real need of car hops. Our food was served to us prepared but cold. We had waited and waited. They need help that much right now. My mind is spinning from the acknowledgement of disaster and past experience. It's making me feel crazy that I would do a job like that, despite doing it long ago. Expectations are driving me nuts.

Nearly every person in my world has made it very emotionally clear that I have the voice of a "mega bitch" to them or the "nerve of a cowering imbecile." "Speak up. What are you so afraid of?" Yeah.... I'm afraid of my face being shouted off of me again, with every concept of "you're worthless and everyone hates a bitch like you" talk. Think this cliché when asking. "Better safe than sorry." Sound and their attention span always go first. If I don't rise to these two things, I get screamed or cried at.

My family has nailed me in the butt well this time for saying a sentence with tones going up and down in the wrong place again. They don't just want a neuro normal out of me, they want a pro. My sister one upped the entire conversation, saying I'm just using a social difficulty label like Aspergers to be a lazy mooch and Censored. "If the rest of us can do it, why can't you? It's because you're pathetic." basically

My grandfather got a new hearing aid, and my Mom doesn't have to yell at him now. I said something to him, and inside I was very sad that he didn't understand what I had told him. I cried a little to. Some relief would sure be grand, instead of having to try so dam hard, or having to be so unbelievably fake for literally everyone around me to grasp a dam thing with my mouth.

My jaw clicks and pops on the right side to, and there is nothing I can do to fix it right now. I got this from braces long ago. I didn't want braces, but I got to wear them anyway! Angry Now I have snagging jaw that equals up to speaking like a brainless moron. I sound like that stupid teacher from Charlie Brown cartoons. I go to bed every night wishing I wouldn't wake up! Isn't looking for work, while knowing the world hates you, awesome?
Dodgy
23-04-2014, 01:37 PM
Dodgy
I don't think I can do that car hop work, because people are so dam tight about speech. In my environment, speech is really serious business. I should have emailed something positive about that lovely black girl at Taco bell, so did so wonderfully. Facepalm
23-04-2014, 03:02 PM
I just had to turn in a programming project that doesn't work.

I have spent 40+ hours coding this board game, and as I ran the final debug it tells me the program is too long and won't run. Two hours before the thing is due.

235 pages of code. 40 hours. And it does. Not. Work. I don't own a computer. I have been in the lab since it opened for the past three days. 5-11 hours coding a day. The world is blurring. I can't walk straight. I am exhausted and look like I'm drunk. And I'm getting a D at best on this project because it doesn't work.

On the up side the parts that DO work do so flawlessly. And the program itself was working great for a couple thousand lines. It just got too long.

I have an exam in an hour and a half. I'm letting my brain recover by playing doodle jump. I have to de-stress. No more computers. Ever.
23-04-2014, 03:14 PM
(23-04-2014 03:02 PM)natachan Wrote:  I just had to turn in a programming project that doesn't work.

I have spent 40+ hours coding this board game, and as I ran the final debug it tells me the program is too long and won't run. Two hours before the thing is due.

235 pages of code. 40 hours. And it does. Not. Work. I don't own a computer. I have been in the lab since it opened for the past three days. 5-11 hours coding a day. The world is blurring. I can't walk straight. I am exhausted and look like I'm drunk. And I'm getting a D at best on this project because it doesn't work.

On the up side the parts that DO work do so flawlessly. And the program itself was working great for a couple thousand lines. It just got too long.

I have an exam in an hour and a half. I'm letting my brain recover by playing doodle jump. I have to de-stress. No more computers. Ever.

I had the same with a programming exam I did once. It was a really crushing feeling Sad Sorry Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.