Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-04-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-04-2014 10:30 PM)morondog Wrote:  update: I'm just a pansy. They ain't broke so I didn't fix 'em Smile

Are you sure they're not broken? Consider
If there is a purply spot or a deep blue bruise, they are definitely broken... but sometimes they don't bruise at all.
It might be a good idea to have an X-ray.

Maybe they'll let you keep it, if nothing is broken. Hand bone X-rays are cool. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2014, 06:39 AM
(25-04-2014 11:47 PM)kim Wrote:  
(25-04-2014 10:30 PM)morondog Wrote:  update: I'm just a pansy. They ain't broke so I didn't fix 'em Smile

Are you sure they're not broken? Consider
If there is a purply spot or a deep blue bruise, they are definitely broken... but sometimes they don't bruise at all.
It might be a good idea to have an X-ray.

Maybe they'll let you keep it, if nothing is broken. Hand bone X-rays are cool. Smile

Hmm... they are a bit bruised. But they're not bent in squiggly shapes... argh. I guess I'll maybe go see the quack if they don't stop shouting at me - I got some other minor shit to whine at him about anyway...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-04-2014, 06:47 AM
That guy with the cows in Nevada GRAAAAAHHHH!
26-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Mom bitches about having no help around the house. / You help around the house, and she bitches about how you did it wrong. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
26-04-2014, 04:36 PM
[Image: 0246e9488318022ee117dc5d5c4691e4.png]

No. No, that was not good times...
[Image: 63847d13bcf35dd6d9e0b7ad7f157c07.png]

Infact, I fucking hate the entire Storage level

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
27-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Just got my eyebrows threaded...may I just say OUCH - FUCKING OUCH!

I would gladly keep my eyebrows under control myself but since I can't see worth a damn with my glasses off and can't get to my eyebrows with them on I am forced to either grow a caterpillar unibrow or have someone else torture me while ripping them out.

Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-04-2014, 08:41 AM
(27-04-2014 12:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just got my eyebrows threaded...may I just say OUCH - FUCKING OUCH!

I would gladly keep my eyebrows under control myself but since I can't see worth a damn with my glasses off and can't get to my eyebrows with them on I am forced to either grow a caterpillar unibrow or have someone else torture me while ripping them out.

Sadcryface

I have never done my eyebrows in my life. I've thought about having them threaded but I just dont see how my eyebrows would look much different. (unless I did that scary pluck them till they are nearly gone thing. No thanks.lol)
28-04-2014, 08:45 AM
A fucking ambulance was parked at the courtyard, leading me to think that one of my grandparents had dropped dead. Turns out my grandma was just having a bad stomach ache, at least for now.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
28-04-2014, 03:15 PM
(28-04-2014 08:41 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 12:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just got my eyebrows threaded...may I just say OUCH - FUCKING OUCH!

Sadcryface

I have never done my eyebrows in my life. I've thought about having them threaded but I just dont see how my eyebrows would look much different. (unless I did that scary pluck them till they are nearly gone thing. No thanks.lol)

You are lucky. Waxing can irritate some people's skin, like mine. I tried threading about a year ago...that's the method for me.

Once when I had mine waxed they were nearly non-existent. Not a good look. The lady must have hoped for a big brow pencil commission after that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
28-04-2014, 03:21 PM
its a simple traffic circle.....in a residential area.....single lane, 4 way intersection.......I don't understand why some people find it so fucking difficult.

well....that's not true.....the only people who find it difficult are those that don't understand the difference between YIELD and STOP! Angry in other words, 90% of the drivers in NC.

no car on your left? don't stop-keep moving.

the circle was installed to limit the number of people stopping and to keep traffic MOVING.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller