Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-04-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(30-04-2014 06:49 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Muffs has been in my head for a couple years now...he doesn't scare me. He has become just like the other voices in my head. They all seem to get along just fine.

9 out of 10 of my voices tell me I'm just fine. That last guy is an idiot, though. I don't listen to him.

Yeah, you get it!

I am so happy to be understood.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-04-2014, 07:01 PM
(30-04-2014 06:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 06:49 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  9 out of 10 of my voices tell me I'm just fine. That last guy is an idiot, though. I don't listen to him.

Yeah, you get it!

I am so happy to be understood.

Hug

It's good to have a person to hug. My coat makes me hug myself.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
30-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Earmuffs don't scare me. I know stuffs about him....

Stuffs he wouldn't want anyone to know.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-04-2014, 09:00 PM
I won't let you walk all over me. I'm glad I learned my lesson a year ago: never give a person everything. They'll fuck it up.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
30-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Quote:Note to self...on April 30th, 2014 at 7:16 pm central time, Earmuffs displayed restraint.

Actually it was a dick joke in disguise, so restraint it was not.
By saying "must not make dick joke" you immediately associate what Momsbb said with penis innuendo which would be the purpose of a dick joke anyway.
So by saying "must not make dick joke" I have advertently made a dick joke.
Thus in lays the humor.

(30-04-2014 08:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Earmuffs don't scare me. I know stuffs about him....

Consider

No you don't...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
30-04-2014, 10:01 PM
(30-04-2014 09:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 08:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Earmuffs don't scare me. I know stuffs about him....

Consider

No you don't...

Yes It's ok, I still love you -- but yeah I totally know stuff.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-05-2014, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 01:34 AM by Free Thought.)
You know what I am getting tired of?

Hearing the claim the cracking your knuckles causes arthritis.

I am getting fucking sick of it; this old wives tale of a claim has about as much truth to it as the myth that jacking off with cause hair to grow on ones palms.

Plenty of studies have looked into the phenomenon and found absolutely no correlation between arthritis and joint-cracking; in fact radiographs in one study showed that there is no statistical difference between the hands of those who did crack their knuckles regularly and those who didn't; none at all. No significant abnormalities. At all.
So how is this myth, so thoroughly debunked by a cursory google search, still around? There is not a single reason I can think of for it to still be a thing.

Why am I getting set off on this? My mother, a trained aged care nurse, told my not to crack my knuckles near her "Don't crack your knuckles; it destroys the cartilage in the joint, which causes arthritis." Of course, despite being tempted to, I didn't correct her because I'd get yelled at.

Where on earth did this dumbass myth even pop up from anyway?

Fuck you, whoever made that shit up!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
01-05-2014, 08:49 AM
WHY THE FUCKING FUCK TO FUCKING PEOPLE PRAISE GOD IN THE SAME PARAGRAPH WHERE THEY ARE ANNOUNCING THE DEATH OF A CHILD?!? FUCK!

Maybe if your fucking backwards ass ideas hadn't been holding back medical science for generations, the scientists would have found a cure for that horrific bone disease... Fuck I hate people sometimes.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
01-05-2014, 08:55 AM
I know someone who said that death is "to glorify god"

Talking about dying children.
01-05-2014, 08:57 AM
(01-05-2014 08:55 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I know someone who said that death is "to glorify god"

Talking about dying children.

Those people need to be punched in the throat. Angry

[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post