Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-08-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(31-08-2012 09:52 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 09:42 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Babysitting.

The shit gets old, fast.

Rant over.

That's why you're supposed to change their diapers.

No wonderSadcryface

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2012, 02:16 AM
I don't fucking wanna leave this country!
My emotions are all weird today, I didn't know I can be like that. I am not someone who cries normally.
But I am now, and have been for a bit today...
We are packing the last things. Malleus went to get another suitcase because stuff isn't all fitting in, so we have to reaarrange with bigger suitcases. We might be the first people booking the max on suitcases per person on a flight and actually maxing them out on weight allowed (30kilos each).
And I didn't have enough of my beauty sleep this night, and I didn't have breakfast yet and I am whiny and stupid...
And I don't wanna leave this country!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
01-09-2012, 06:42 AM

The shit gets old, fast.

Rant over.

You still require a babysitter? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
01-09-2012, 08:28 AM
Ranting corner
(01-09-2012 02:16 AM)Leela Wrote:  I don't fucking wanna leave this country!
My emotions are all weird today, I didn't know I can be like that. I am not someone who cries normally.
We are packing the last things. Malleus went to get another suitcase because stuff isn't all fitting in, so we have to reaarrange with bigger suitcases. We might be the first people booking the max on suitcases per person on a flight and actually maxing them out on weight allowed (30kilos each).
And I didn't have enough of my beauty sleep this night, and I didn't have breakfast yet and I am whiny and stupid...

Hug

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-09-2012, 10:04 AM
thanks Erx Smile

Why is the ranting corner not pinned anymore, one would like to know.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
01-09-2012, 10:19 AM

Where are you moving from? You are moving to Romania? My brain has the story all tangled someplace....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-09-2012, 10:53 AM
(01-09-2012 10:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  

Where are you moving from? You are moving to Romania? My brain has the story all tangled someplace....

Well, OK. We are in Ireland now and we are doing OK. Not dying, not being desperate, much better than 2 years ago. While Leela was working for an Irish employer, I was getting the income a bit prettier with my internet work and we did OK here. However, for Romania I am making like 5 salaries and Leela is planning to start the same gig on the Internet that I started. In Ireland we would be small fish and crawling through the month. In Romania we would be fucking rich with my money alone and we already have a pretty house with a garden there, so no rent.

Financially it makes perfect sense to move back since we can keep our work and clients no matter where we live, but emotionally we are both a mess. Ireland is fucking awesome and Romania is not. We love this place and the people here. We will definitely visit Ireland again in the future, but it's just not the same.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 2 users Like Malleus's post
01-09-2012, 11:31 AM
(01-09-2012 10:53 AM)Malleus Wrote:  
(01-09-2012 10:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  Where are you moving from? You are moving to Romania? My brain has the story all tangled someplace....

Well, OK. We are in Ireland now and we are doing OK. Not dying, not being desperate, much better than 2 years ago. While Leela was working for an Irish employer, I was getting the income a bit prettier with my internet work and we did OK here. However, for Romania I am making like 5 salaries and Leela is planning to start the same gig on the Internet that I started. In Ireland we would be small fish and crawling through the month. In Romania we would be fucking rich with my money alone and we already have a pretty house with a garden there, so no rent.

Financially it makes perfect sense to move back since we can keep our work and clients no matter where we live, but emotionally we are both a mess. Ireland is fucking awesome and Romania is not. We love this place and the people here. We will definitely visit Ireland again in the future, but it's just not the same.
Take me with you! America sucks! I wanna have rich Atheist parents!

Why was I adopted with such horrible parents.

Rant over...

01-09-2012, 11:32 AM
(01-09-2012 06:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  

The shit gets old, fast.

Rant over.

You still require a babysitter? Consider

Dodgy yeah, she is just here to make my overprotective parents happy.

01-09-2012, 11:42 AM
(01-09-2012 11:32 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(01-09-2012 06:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  You still require a babysitter? Consider

Dodgy yeah, she is just here to make my overprotective parents happy.

Is she hot? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel