Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-05-2014, 09:09 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Went to my best friend's house yesterday and took a nap during Donnie Darko. Woke up with the inner side of both of my legs turning a bright red- they burn and itch. I swear it isn't sunburn either because it's done nothing but rain here for the past couple of days, the sun has hardly been out, I have hardly been out, and it's not my entire leg, it's literally just my knee and the inner half of my legs, on both legs. Later in the night, the inner sections of my lower arms began to turn red, itch and burn. By the end of the night, a little of it had spread to my nose and left cheek.

I took some liquid Benadryl and my friend's parents gave me a couple of Benadryl capsules to take during today. I woke up thinking it'd be gone over night. Boy, was I wrong. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2014, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 11:36 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(01-05-2014 10:06 PM)beeglez Wrote:  FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmGaspGaspGasp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTk_GnVKrM4

'plays the link and skips to 58:00'

Dodgy 'sigh' That's right. We should go back to the good old days, where people believed that clear pee meant insanity.
30 minutes through it'

I'm now picturing this guy shoveling deep into the ground, where the foundation used to be. Soon, it will be deep enough for the little lemmings to walk in, fall and go unconscious.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
02-05-2014, 09:28 AM
We should buy ferdi a new immune system. One without allergies and with super antibodies.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
02-05-2014, 09:31 AM
(02-05-2014 09:28 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  We should buy ferdi a new immune system. One without allergies and with super antibodies.

One bioprint, coming right up!
[Image: 17877_s1024lung2courtesyrgbo.jpg]

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
02-05-2014, 09:55 AM
fucking insane christian parents at my childs *supposed* secular school are just stomping on my last nerves. Angry

just trying to get thru these last couple weeks till June and then we aren't returning there ever again.

can't end soon enough.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
02-05-2014, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 10:38 AM by Alex_Leonardo.)
Okay, I made a generator for this:
God euphemism generator.
Feel free to ask for words to be added.
I'm mad that nobody has looked at this euphemism generator!Cool

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
02-05-2014, 10:37 AM
Fucking migraine...fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

That is all.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Damnit,there are too many things in my "projects i want to try out but require too much time i do not have" list. I have to do a few since it's vacation

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
02-05-2014, 02:00 PM
Fucking fuck. I missed the trash dudes, again.

I think they need to give me a call or text at least 24 hours before - so I don't miss them.

What business do they have sneaking up on me every, single, Friday for the past 20 years?

Dodgy fuckers

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
02-05-2014, 04:01 PM
(02-05-2014 02:00 PM)kim Wrote:  Fucking fuck. I missed the trash dudes, again.

I think they need to give me a call or text at least 24 hours before - so I don't miss them.

What business do they have sneaking up on me every, single, Friday for the past 20 years?

Dodgy fuckers

You need to aim better then.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.