Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-05-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-05-2014 11:16 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm exhausted. Mother-in-law is in surgery. Had to get hubby up at 3:30 this morning...to get her to the hospital for said surgery.

He's not happy.

I have to take his truck to the market for groceries....I hate driving his truck..

I hate hate hate hate driving his truck.

Hope the surgery goes well and the recovery is fast.

Yeah, I get it....I hate to drive my husband's truck too.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-05-2014, 11:24 AM
(12-05-2014 10:52 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Pressure washing everything in sight here, and my back is killing me.

Shit looks so nice afterwards, but it takes time to wash off years of shit.... takin a break right now just to bitch a little, then its back on the carport roof in the nice oven we call the sunshine state.

Looks like I'll be at it again tomorrow to do the vinyl siding on the garage, its currently green with mildew. Blink

Nature has been pressure washing things around here. Too bad it won't scrub the pool. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
12-05-2014, 12:12 PM
(12-05-2014 11:24 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Nature has been pressure washing things around here. Too bad it won't scrub the pool. Dodgy

I hear ya on the pool, we used to have a 36'x18' pool...... I hated that thing after the first few years. Giant, expensive dog dish is what it was. Tho we did get some major money when we sold the place. Cool

Nature doesnt help much here when it comes to cleaning things down, the humidity is unreal and mildew is everywhere, the carport actually had quite a few air plants growing on it. Dodgy

My own fault, its been over 2 1/2 years since I've done this . Blush

@ Mom, hope the surgery goes well..... and remember, dont get any dents in hubby's truck...... and dont move the mirrors and put the seat back..... and turn the radio down.... and.... Angel

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
12-05-2014, 01:01 PM
(12-05-2014 12:12 PM)War Horse Wrote:  @ Mom, hope the surgery goes well..... and remember, dont get any dents in hubby's truck...... and dont move the mirrors and put the seat back..... and turn the radio down.... and.... Angel

Dude, you speak the truth on this. I try not to move the mirrors or screw with the settings at all. Lol.

I don't dare move the seat forward, much better to drive with tippy toes. Big Grin

What I truly hate he's got a huge truck, full size bed. It's a bitch to park. Also it's got that those funky doors. You have to open one door to get the smaller door open to toss crap into the back seat.

It NEVER fails but even tho I'll park waaaaaay the fuck away from any other cars and walk a half mile to the store...some asshat always parks RIGHT beside the truck so I can't open the doors. Facepalm

But in other news my eye is looking MUCH better. Just slightly red. Not at all like demon eye it was last week.

So there's that.

Haven't heard from hubby.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-05-2014, 01:04 PM
(12-05-2014 01:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 12:12 PM)War Horse Wrote:  @ Mom, hope the surgery goes well..... and remember, dont get any dents in hubby's truck...... and dont move the mirrors and put the seat back..... and turn the radio down.... and.... Angel

Dude, you speak the truth on this. I try not to move the mirrors or screw with the settings at all. Lol.

I don't dare move the seat forward, much better to drive with tippy toes. Big Grin

What I truly hate he's got a huge truck, full size bed. It's a bitch to park. Also it's got that those funky doors. You have to open one door to get the smaller door open to toss crap into the back seat.

It NEVER fails but even tho I'll park waaaaaay the fuck away from any other cars and walk a half mile to the store...some asshat always parks RIGHT beside the truck so I can't open the doors. Facepalm

But in other news my eye is looking MUCH better. Just slightly red. Not at all like demon eye it was last week.

So there's that.

Haven't heard from hubby.

Yeah, husband has the full sized bed and the screwy doors. I have driven this truck exactly once. When we went to the hospital about a month ago and was kept there, I had to get his truck home. Was about a two mile drive and I was gripping the steering wheel and twitching the whole time. I hate driving that damn thing.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-05-2014, 01:27 PM
I'm so fucking pathetic. There are so many things wrong with me. I don't know why I'm still alive.

Truth seeker.
12-05-2014, 01:39 PM
(12-05-2014 01:27 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I'm so fucking pathetic. There are so many things wrong with me. I don't know why I'm still alive.

Awwww, poor baby, now now, it'll be alright.

Is that what you're looking for ? Dodgy

Man up you cry baby, life is hard, get used to it. You been playin this violin to long now. Drinking Beverage

12-05-2014, 01:39 PM
(12-05-2014 01:27 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I'm so fucking pathetic. There are so many things wrong with me. I don't know why I'm still alive.

Try exercise. I used to be like you until I really gave it a go.Thumbsup

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-05-2014, 01:41 PM
(12-05-2014 01:39 PM)War Horse Wrote:  

Awwww, poor baby, now now, it'll be alright.

Is that what you're looking for ? Dodgy

Man up you cry baby, life is hard, get used to it. You been playin this violin to long now. Drinking Beverage

"Life sucks, get a fucking helmet."

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
12-05-2014, 01:51 PM
(12-05-2014 01:41 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  "Life sucks, get a fucking helmet."

^^^^^ Thats what I'm talkin about ! Fuck yeah ! STFU Laugh out load