Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-05-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Sorry - I have to share this - Undecided

I'm sorry if it embarrasses you Angj but you've worked fucking hard, only to find out ....

(12-05-2014 01:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when I see someone giving life a much needed kick right back in the ass. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
12-05-2014, 02:13 PM
(12-05-2014 01:39 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 01:27 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I'm so fucking pathetic. There are so many things wrong with me. I don't know why I'm still alive.

Awwww, poor baby, now now, it'll be alright.

Is that what you're looking for ? Dodgy

Man up you cry baby, life is hard, get used to it. You been playin this violin to long now. Drinking Beverage

Your comment made me hate myself even more. Thanks.

Truth seeker.
12-05-2014, 02:19 PM
(12-05-2014 02:13 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Your comment made me hate myself even more. Thanks.

You're probably welcome. Now, get thee to a psychologist. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
12-05-2014, 02:23 PM
(12-05-2014 02:13 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 01:39 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Awwww, poor baby, now now, it'll be alright.

Man up you cry baby, life is hard, get used to it. You been playin this violin to long now. Drinking Beverage

Any time sport. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
12-05-2014, 02:39 PM
(12-05-2014 02:13 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 01:39 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Awwww, poor baby, now now, it'll be alright.

Many tried to offer help and support in the PI&S section. Now it seems that you like being miserable much more than you want to move away from that misery.

Tell us what we can do to help....people here keep guessing and missing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-05-2014, 02:47 PM
(12-05-2014 02:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 02:13 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Your comment made me hate myself even more. Thanks.

Many tried to offer help and support in the PI&S section. Now it seems that you like being miserable much more than you want to move away from that misery.

Tell us what we can do to help....people here keep guessing and missing.

Maybe he should read some other peoples posts in that section..... a dose of reality might be in order.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
12-05-2014, 03:18 PM
I am about to punch my computer. I need to order my graduation dress and my debit card keeps getting declined. Looks like I'm going to reluctantly call the bank and complain tomorrow. Censored
12-05-2014, 03:26 PM
(12-05-2014 03:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am about to punch my computer. I need to order my graduation dress and my debit card keeps getting declined. Looks like I'm going to reluctantly call the bank and complain tomorrow. Censored

Hey! easy on the technology. There are plenty of reasons to get mad at a computer, but don't take your anger with the credit card company out on an innocent computer. Save that for when it's the computer's fault. Tongue

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
12-05-2014, 03:33 PM
(12-05-2014 03:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am about to punch my computer. I need to order my graduation dress and my debit card keeps getting declined. Looks like I'm going to reluctantly call the bank and complain tomorrow. Censored

No Paypal or other secure pay account? You might want to check into that - it's safer than floating your info around the net. Shy

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
12-05-2014, 03:38 PM
I'm having a serious problem that I need help with people!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.