Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-05-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-05-2014 03:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm having a serious problem that I need help with people!

Are you looking to bring all the boys to the yard?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
12-05-2014, 03:44 PM
(12-05-2014 03:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm having a serious problem that I need help with people!

Get that shit outta here.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
12-05-2014, 06:25 PM
I hate punk bitches that run from hornets.Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-05-2014, 07:00 PM
(12-05-2014 06:25 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I hate punk bitches that run from hornets.Dodgy

Right? Like, man the fuck up punk bitch, it's just a hornet. Why you runnin? Dodgy
12-05-2014, 07:02 PM
(12-05-2014 07:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 06:25 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I hate punk bitches that run from hornets.Dodgy

Right? Like, man the fuck up punk bitch, it's just a hornet. Why you runnin? Dodgy

Don't piss her off, she won't sting you. People think hornets just waste their time and energy stinging random animals.Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-05-2014, 01:14 AM
WTF? It's May and it's FREEZING! Dodgy

Sleepy I'm done.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
13-05-2014, 03:27 AM
(12-05-2014 07:02 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 07:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Right? Like, man the fuck up punk bitch, it's just a hornet. Why you runnin? Dodgy

Don't piss her off, she won't sting you. People think hornets just waste their time and energy stinging random animals.Dodgy

What is a punk bitch?

Fear of insects is normal. I'm afraid of insects that don't even sting or bite. It's like hearing all those people all over again, "Why are you afraid? It won't hurt you, relax!"

Dude, fear is automatic, you don't control it. If you know where the "off" button is (since you can control it so easily), please show us and save the world from fears and phobias and get your Nobel Prize Dodgy

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
13-05-2014, 01:30 PM
today has been utter utter shite!

First half the staff pitch up late.

The Operations Managers arrives at my branch and spends the whole say there, upsetting my delicately balanced schedule with his incessant nit picking.

Our oh so wonderful cloud service goes offline for most of the fucking day.

I somehow ,manage to either severely sprain or fracture my arm stapling contracts, and as seeing I can't afford medical insurance I have to take tomorrow off work to go sit in a state hospital the whole fucking day.

Half the municipal bus drivers are on strike so no bus from work, I have to walk over a mile to a different bus route and the bus is 30 min late. I finally get to town to get a connecting bus home an hour later than usual, have to wait another 30 min for the bus, and then spend 3/4 of the way being pushed and bumped by passengers who seem to think my arm is immobilized because i fucking enjoy it.

Fuck fuck fuckity FUCK!!

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-05-2014, 01:54 PM
(13-05-2014 03:27 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  What is a punk bitch?

My best explanation would be like from the movie Rush Hour, when the Chinese cook and Chris Tucker are fighting over how greasy the food is and they're all like

[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Ohgodfuckingdamnit! I can't believe I have to go in early. Sad I hate my work ethic.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein