Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Ranting corner
*whistling innocently*

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-09-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-09-2012 06:35 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  *whistling innocently*

Bastard!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
02-09-2012, 01:36 AM
(01-09-2012 11:42 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-09-2012 11:32 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Dodgy yeah, she is just here to make my overprotective parents happy.

Is she hot? Consider

Hot enough to make my penis shrink about twenty inches.Dodgy

I fucking hate that I can't be left alone for shit.

Its not like I am going to sacrifice my dogs to satan or nothin'Blush

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
02-09-2012, 05:08 AM
(02-09-2012 01:36 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hot enough to make my penis shrink about twenty inches.Dodgy

Yeah!

Dream on!

Drinking Beverage

02-09-2012, 05:16 AM
(01-09-2012 06:27 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(01-09-2012 10:04 AM)Leela Wrote:  thanks Erx Smile

Why is the ranting corner not pinned anymore, one would like to know.

The tapatalk app doesn't work right with moderators and admin so anytime erx posts in a stickied thread it unsticks it. And i'm left to clean up the mess Tongue

You have my sympathy sir. I can't be pleasant to have to clean up Erx's sticky mess!

(You know what? I wish I hadn't said that. Don't want that image in my head Undecided )

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
02-09-2012, 04:51 PM
sorry but someone told me to post this here. so here it goes.

to my best friend the atheist that believes in god and sometimes worships satan
{a.k.a things I wish I could say to my}deer friend

I have noticed over time that you seem to switch your beliefs a lot.{like having to of them that contradict each other at once.} I sure wish you would make up your mind. I know you are not all there having possibly the same mental illness I do but I hope you get better. in fact hope you relies the only one you hurt through all this is yourself. I guess that's all I have to say.

p.s. and please for my sake stop making me hold onto a loot of junk you think wil, make you rich one day. because I ma running out of room... please remember the made up curse words that come to our minds and apply them but not to a cop or authority figure. what so ever.

wow that really helped me out... lol I needed that but my best friend is a bit weird. have you ever found that person that yo are really close with but you really know they are doing themselves a diservouse.{sorry for the misspelling but that's what I wanted to say}. what o you do when that person brings you so much joy brings his family so much pain. he has been fighting his family for years and he hasn't been wining though he'd like to think he is. btw I just need this for venting purposes mainly he has done nothing but i hate bottling this stuff.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
02-09-2012, 07:44 PM
On friday I started to feel like I was coming down with something..... I originally thought it was a cold..... but over the last couple of days its progressed and now im proper fucked and whatever it is my body is fighting it bigtime Sad

Ive not been able to sleep properly and Im hoping its at its peak now caus Ive got work tommorow and the round is 14.9 miles..... Its gonna take a lot of will to do it caus ive got three hopes of having any sick time off work..

No hope
Bob Hope
P45 in an envelope.

Fucking immune systems Confused

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
02-09-2012, 09:41 PM
(02-09-2012 07:44 PM)bemore Wrote:  On friday I started to feel like I was coming down with something..... I originally thought it was a cold..... but over the last couple of days its progressed and now im proper fucked and whatever it is my body is fighting it bigtime Sad

Ive not been able to sleep properly and Im hoping its at its peak now caus Ive got work tommorow and the round is 14.9 miles..... Its gonna take a lot of will to do it caus ive got three hopes of having any sick time off work..

No hope
Bob Hope
P45 in an envelope.

Fucking immune systems Confused

You didn't happen to notice Chemtrails over your house didja? Angel

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Quote:On the subject of words of kindness, whatever happened to please or thank you? No one seems to use them anymore, instead replacing them with the out of place scowl or grumpy grunt of thanks. Every day someone comments on how great my kids manners are and I think it's because of how uncommon they are in other kids. Or adults for that matter.

Oh god yes!
I was raised to always say please and thank you so I've always said it, but working in customer service and just in general it is amazing how many people, especially kids, don't use basic manners.
Ya know what I blame it on, this 1 kid 2 parents thing, waaay too spoiled.

I've gotten into the habbit of saying it for people. Like if I'm waiting in line behind someone at some store and they don't say please, they just 'demand' like "And get me a orange juice" I just say "please" loud enough so they can hear me.
You get funny looks but they go bright red every time, and every time they repeat the sentence with "please" on the end. Cracks me up.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
02-09-2012, 10:28 PM
(02-09-2012 10:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:On the subject of words of kindness, whatever happened to please or thank you? No one seems to use them anymore, instead replacing them with the out of place scowl or grumpy grunt of thanks. Every day someone comments on how great my kids manners are and I think it's because of how uncommon they are in other kids. Or adults for that matter.

Oh god yes!
I was raised to always say please and thank you so I've always said it, but working in customer service and just in general it is amazing how many people, especially kids, don't use basic manners.
Ya know what I blame it on, this 1 kid 2 parents thing, waaay too spoiled.

I've gotten into the habbit of saying it for people. Like if I'm waiting in line behind someone at some store and they don't say please, they just 'demand' like "And get me a orange juice" I just say "please" loud enough so they can hear me.
You get funny looks but they go bright red every time, and every time they repeat the sentence with "please" on the end. Cracks me up.

I say it sometimes. It depends on what I want and who from. Or what I gave someone and whether or not they say thank you. Usually if I hold the door for someone, especially if I have to go out of my way to do so and they just hurry through the door without saying thank you or even aknowledging my existence I usually say something like "What a bitch!" or something along those lines loud enough so they hear me. If I am disrespected at work, which happens a lot, I am slightly more tactful, like I just treat the as if they are invisible the next oportunity I get. This is especially true with older people, as they feel they should get respect automatically without having to grant it to others.