Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-05-2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-05-2014 10:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 07:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm having some sort of 60's hippie acid trip moment with a song right now.
It's hard to explain, it's like I'm not listening to it... but I am.
Like it's in my head, like I'm thinking it but it's not me thinking but rather someone else is thinking it for me. It's hard to explain.

Maybe I'm just tired and have had too much sugar. OR maybe I'm just going insane..r.

My money is on the insane thing. Tongue

Mine too.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-05-2014, 11:10 AM
(14-05-2014 10:13 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I'm tired of forums sites having a smug inner clique or two within it, to be really blunt.

Hugs to you Lienda! As far as I am concerned, you are quite welcome here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
14-05-2014, 11:11 AM
(14-05-2014 07:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm having some sort of 60's hippie acid trip moment with a song right now.
It's hard to explain, it's like I'm not listening to it... but I am.
Like it's in my head, like I'm thinking it but it's not me thinking but rather someone else is thinking it for me. It's hard to explain.

Maybe I'm just tired and have had too much sugar. OR maybe I'm just going insane..r.

Are you on the pot?!? Angry Did you bring enough to share?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
14-05-2014, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2014 11:37 AM by Anjele.)
Fine, we needed the rain.

However, I am so sick of cleaning up the mud from the dogs going in and out. Karm has very fuzzy feet so the mud sticks in there, dries out over time and bits of dirt are scattered everywhere after I have the original muddy paw prints cleaned up.

The 'dirt' here is a black clay that is gummy as hell and a real pain in the ass to clean. I have to keep reminding myself that I usually love these dogs, a lot.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-05-2014, 11:37 AM
Speaking of rain, here ours comes too..... and I didnt even finish the pressure washing on the house Sad ... my friggen back and torn rotator cuff hurt so bad after two days, that I couldnt finish.... this gettin old shit sucks. Angry

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
14-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Off to pick up more meds for this tooth that has been bothering me for a month now. Face is all swollen up again!

Then tomorrow an attempt to fix the old root canal followed by my science final.

FML

14-05-2014, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2014 02:10 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
So yesterday I cooked a shit ton of food,half for us and some for mother in law who should be home sometime today.

I made tamales completely from scratch (yes I learned to make my own tortillas too), and a large side of nopalitos.

On my way to drop the food, (in my husband's truck -- because he wasnt sure what time she would be released) I stopped and picked up some flowers.

I go to her house, tidy it up, put the flowers in a vase with water...

I left a note on top of the tray saying theyre fully cooked, just microwave what you want and enjoy.

Her boyfriend, who is apparently deaf as a door nail comes downstairs stark naked!

He was using the upstairs bathroom to shower.

I scream...
He screams and runs into the bedroom -- old coot can move. I shout to him that I'm leaving...and he says ok and apologized from the other room.

An hour later my phone rings...

It's my mother in law..

"oh I heard you met Dick...."

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-05-2014, 02:10 PM
(14-05-2014 01:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So yesterday I cooked a shit ton of food,half for us and some for mother in law who should be home sometime today.

I made tamales completely from scratch (yes I learned to make my own tortillas too), and a large side of napoles.

On my way to drop the food, (in my husband's truck -- because he wasnt sure what time she would be released) I stopped and picked up some flowers.

I left a note on top of the tray saying theyre fully cooked, just microwave what you want and enjoy.

Her boyfriend, who is apparently deaf as a door nail comes downstairs stark naked!

I scream...
He screams and runs into the bedroom -- old coot can move. I shout to him that I'm leaving...and he says ok and apologized from the other room.

It's my mother in law..

I am not sure wish one of us is having a worse day...Undecided

(14-05-2014 01:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  ---

It's my mother in law..

Laugh out load

Did you tell her ... "Meh - seen one, you've seen 'em all."... ? Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
(14-05-2014 01:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So yesterday I cooked a shit ton of food,half for us and some for mother in law who should be home sometime today.

I made tamales completely from scratch (yes I learned to make my own tortillas too), and a large side of napoles.

I scream...

It's my mother in law..

Two things:

First to the bolded part... You invented the universe?

Second... is the dude's name Dick, or... ewww

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post