Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-05-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-05-2014 11:11 AM)kim Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 07:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm having some sort of 60's hippie acid trip moment with a song right now.
It's hard to explain, it's like I'm not listening to it... but I am.
Like it's in my head, like I'm thinking it but it's not me thinking but rather someone else is thinking it for me. It's hard to explain.

Maybe I'm just tired and have had too much sugar. OR maybe I'm just going insane..r.

Are you on the pot?!? Angry Did you bring enough to share?

No, but there was a strong smell of weed at the Subway (the sandwich place, New Zealands to poor for public transport). Maybe the fumes effected me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Also, it's country budget day omg I'm so excited!
2pm special on TV3, gonna cook up some food and watch that intently.
14-05-2014, 07:02 PM
(14-05-2014 12:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Off to pick up more meds for this tooth that has been bothering me for a month now. Face is all swollen up again!

Then tomorrow an attempt to fix the old root canal followed by my science final.

FML

Three pain pills and another handful of Advil resulted in a two hour nap. The swelling is now worse. FML.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Well the budget was anti-climatic.
Nothing for me personally, just a bunch of election bribes.
We are in surplus though so yay.
14-05-2014, 10:06 PM
Trying to grow a mo, nothing to fancy just something like this:

[Image: greganderson11.jpg]

or this:

[Image: Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria_-_b%26w.jpg]

Not having much success though.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
15-05-2014, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 12:43 AM by kim.)
Oh come on, Muffy ...
[Image: octopus-moustache-300x225.jpg]
... go with a real 'stache! Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
15-05-2014, 12:14 AM
(14-05-2014 02:10 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 01:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So yesterday I cooked a shit ton of food,half for us and some for mother in law who should be home sometime today.

I made tamales completely from scratch (yes I learned to make my own tortillas too), and a large side of napoles.

On my way to drop the food, (in my husband's truck -- because he wasnt sure what time she would be released) I stopped and picked up some flowers.

I go to her house, tidy it up, put the flowers in a vase with water...

I left a note on top of the tray saying theyre fully cooked, just microwave what you want and enjoy.

Her boyfriend, who is apparently deaf as a door nail comes downstairs stark naked!

He was using the upstairs bathroom to shower.

I scream...
He screams and runs into the bedroom -- old coot can move. I shout to him that I'm leaving...and he says ok and apologized from the other room.

An hour later my phone rings...

It's my mother in law..

"oh I heard you met Dick...."

Two things:

First to the bolded part... You invented the universe?

Second... is the dude's name Dick, or... ewww

Yes Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-05-2014, 05:52 AM
(14-05-2014 10:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Trying to grow a mo, nothing to fancy just something like this:

[Image: greganderson11.jpg]

or this:

[Image: Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria_-_b%26w.jpg]

Not having much success though.

I've got a beard down to my collar bone and I still can't grow a proper mustache. There is absolutely no hair under my septum. It's just a gap like a reverse Hitler stache.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
15-05-2014, 06:17 AM
Why are some people just genuinely shitty people?
Just as things were going so great, looking so bright, I could see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd someone throws shit into a fan and I'm back to square one. Everything completely undone in the blink of an eye because of some low life scum of the earth cunt.

I hate this planet. I hate people. I hate my fucking shit life and if this turns out to be the nail in the coffin for the one good thing I have going for me right now I'm gonna be extremely angry and upset.
15-05-2014, 06:29 AM
(15-05-2014 06:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why are some people just genuinely shitty people?
Just as things were going so great, looking so bright, I could see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd someone throws shit into a fan and I'm back to square one. Everything completely undone in the blink of an eye because of some low life scum of the earth cunt.

I hate this planet. I hate people. I hate my fucking shit life and if this turns out to be the nail in the coffin for the one good thing I have going for me right now I'm gonna be extremely angry and upset.

what went wrong?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.