Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-05-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(18-05-2014 01:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  She got a $500.00 dog but doesn't have gas money?

There's a lesson in there somewhere.

Feel better soon...prop your leg up and get some ice on it. Is there bruising along the sides?

No bruising, but it's swollen pretty bad. An obvious size bigger than my uninjured knee. My mom even pointed out that my ankle looks a bit swollen, but it doesn't hurt at all. I didn't bend my ankle in any bizarre fashion when I fell, so I don't understand why it would be.

I was looking online and got the idea that maybe it's just a sprain or possible meniscus tear. The meniscus had me worried. I can put regular pressure with my fingers all around, below, above, and behind my knee, and I don't feel a thing. I can somewhat straighten it now, but not while standing. I still can't bend it though. I'm hoping it's just a sprain I can get over in a few days.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2014, 10:05 PM
(18-05-2014 07:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 04:03 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Hey, now. I love my mommie.

Come, sit on this couch and tell me; how does zis make you feel?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
18-05-2014, 10:27 PM
(18-05-2014 10:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 07:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Come, sit on this couch and tell me; how does zis make you feel?

You do realize you've just crossed into creepy territory?

Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-05-2014, 10:30 PM
(18-05-2014 10:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 10:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  

You do realize you've just crossed into creepy territory?

Heart

Hey, I clawed my way to 100 rep. I do what I want.

But no, seriously, did you see the opening he gave me? How could I possibly leave that hanging? Could it be a more perfect response?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
18-05-2014, 10:32 PM
(18-05-2014 10:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 01:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  She got a $500.00 dog but doesn't have gas money?

There's a lesson in there somewhere.

Feel better soon...prop your leg up and get some ice on it. Is there bruising along the sides?

No bruising, but it's swollen pretty bad. An obvious size bigger than my uninjured knee. My mom even pointed out that my ankle looks a bit swollen, but it doesn't hurt at all. I didn't bend my ankle in any bizarre fashion when I fell, so I don't understand why it would be.

I was looking online and got the idea that maybe it's just a sprain or possible meniscus tear. The meniscus had me worried. I can put regular pressure with my fingers all around, below, above, and behind my knee, and I don't feel a thing. I can somewhat straighten it now, but not while standing. I still can't bend it though. I'm hoping it's just a sprain I can get over in a few days.

A meniscus tear would have terribly bruising. That's why I asked. Went through that with my son.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
18-05-2014, 10:42 PM
(18-05-2014 10:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 10:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You do realize you've just crossed into creepy territory?

Heart

Hey, I clawed my way to 100 rep. I do what I want.

But no, seriously, did you see the opening he gave me? How could I possibly leave that hanging? Could it be a more perfect response?

You're lucky you said that to me...someone else might have been inclined to shoot you below 100. Tongue

Yes, however the response was perfect.

Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-05-2014, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2014 01:32 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Facepalm

OK! The person I tried to give a little advice to is probably a troll.
19-05-2014, 04:08 PM
You know what I'm really tired of?

The threads about how we as atheists define our atheism. Threads about how we feel about veganism...

How does the atheist feel about god?

It's fucking annoying and right up there with "I need more faith to be an atheist" or the ever popular, "why are you angry or hate god."

The fuck does that mean?

Atheism isn't a culture. It isn't way of life. There aren't job listings for people 'fluent in atheism.'

It's not a language and it's not something you study at to become the best atheist in the world.

I don't believe in unicorns, fairies, magic, ghosts or gods. That's really all there is.

Quit asking me how I think about all this crap.

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-05-2014, 04:27 PM
(18-05-2014 10:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 10:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  No bruising, but it's swollen pretty bad. An obvious size bigger than my uninjured knee. My mom even pointed out that my ankle looks a bit swollen, but it doesn't hurt at all. I didn't bend my ankle in any bizarre fashion when I fell, so I don't understand why it would be.

A meniscus tear would have terribly bruising. That's why I asked. Went through that with my son.

My bad...it's and MCL tear that bruises really bad.

Hope you are feeling better today Ferdi.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
19-05-2014, 04:32 PM
(19-05-2014 04:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You know what I'm really tired of?

The threads about how we as atheists define our atheism. Threads about how we feel about veganism...

How does the atheist feel about god?

It's fucking annoying and right up there with "I need more faith to be an atheist" or the ever popular, "why are you angry or hate god."

The fuck does that mean?

Atheism isn't a culture. It isn't way of life. There aren't job listings for people 'fluent in atheism.'

It's not a language and it's not something you study at to become the best atheist in the world.

I don't believe in unicorns, fairies, magic, ghosts or gods. That's really all there is.

Quit asking me how I think about all this crap.

what do you think about this cow manure? [Image: cow-manure-fertilizer.jpg]

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....