20-05-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(19-05-2014 10:18 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(19-05-2014 10:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  @EA. Hug

There are times...

Hug

Thanks, Moms. Hug

I'm having one of my over-analyzing moments. Blush

It ain't what you think, it ain't what you feel. It's what you do that matters.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
20-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Note to self: Scissors are a very inefficient and occasionally painful way to clear away excess fur from one's facial and neck region, especially when in a state of heightened light-sensitivity and sense-dulling head pain, and should thus be avoided at all costs in the future.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
20-05-2014, 06:59 AM
So my little uh... thing last night was more or less a long-winded way of saying that, for once, I should like to introspect and find something solid and dependable and stable at the core of me, and yet all I ever seem to see is a writhing, nebulous mass of contradictions and unattainable ideals. I find stability and security in sources external to myself, and being dependent on anything outside oneself is often... scary.

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
20-05-2014, 08:22 AM
(19-05-2014 10:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  @EA. Hug

There are times...

Hug

I hope you're referring to Escape Artist and not this little bastard.
[Image: EA_eagle.jpg]

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
20-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Guys, I'm confused, but I'm not sure why Consider

[Image: godtroll.php]
[+] 2 users Like NL Atheist's post
21-05-2014, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2014 10:57 AM by Lienda Bella.)
Excl Crickets Gasp No

Ok, last year when it was warm enough for me to sweat outside during a 6 mile walk, I've had to wave and flick away gnat sized flies, small curious bees, and a couple of flies that bite. I wore a dark red shirt and black pants today while sweating without any repellant on me. Nothing has landed on me once. In fact, I've seen very few flying through the air. I've seen only three bumble bees this entire year, and one of them had apparently landed on the sidewalk to die of some illness or something. It hadn't fallen or anything. There are also fewer of the smaller bees.

Spiders are doing the same thing inside our home. By the time we spot one, it's already dying or dead from something. Last month there were ants crawling into our front door. Mysteriously, they have all stopped as well. We didn't have anyone come and spray the inside of this apartment, so I assume the city is using something outside. Well, whatever it is, I suspect it's giving a decline in a lot of insects. There were flowers all over town this year because of the rain and cold. Yet, I don't see many bug right now.

New bad pesticide or weed killer maybe?
21-05-2014, 11:51 AM
(19-05-2014 11:37 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-05-2014 10:18 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I'm having one of my over-analyzing moments. Blush

Having a mean thought doesn't mean you're a meany, it just means... fucked if I know.

Human. It means you're human. Its okay to be human.

If something about yourself irritates you work to change it, but realise you'll never be perfect and thats okay. So cut yourself some slack lady!

Perfection is expected by deities. Not people. Smile
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
21-05-2014, 02:40 PM
(21-05-2014 11:51 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(19-05-2014 11:37 PM)morondog Wrote:  Having a mean thought doesn't mean you're a meany, it just means... fucked if I know.

Perfection is expected by deities. Not people. Smile

Tell that to my brain: some part of it is constantly in competition with my rational part and always demanding absolute perfection from anything I do.

As far as I can tell, that is normal though; the state of a mentally healthy human being is one of tempered insanity.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-05-2014, 02:44 PM
I feel sooo dirty. I think I need to shower.

I replied to Jeremy and swore I'd never do that.

It ended badly with me bringing out my shoo fly.

I wish I had more restraint.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-05-2014, 02:48 PM
(21-05-2014 02:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I feel sooo dirty. I think I need to shower.

I replied to Jeremy and swore I'd never do that.

It ended badly with me bringing out my shoo fly.

I wish I had more restraint.

I feel your pain Mom, but that 'Jeremy' stuff dont wash off easily, mind bleach and a steel brush are needed. Undecided

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post