Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-05-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-05-2014 03:19 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I feel and look like I have swallowed a beach ball.

*whine*

So... the name of your wondrous parasite is 'Beach Ball'?

Not the name I would have picked, but at least it's not Beelzebub.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 04:59 PM
Almost threw up while working out today. Worst part I stop and didn't just throw up like a man.Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-05-2014, 05:03 PM
(22-05-2014 04:59 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Almost threw up while working out today. Worst part I stop and didn't just throw up like a man.Dodgy

How does one throw up like a man?

Beelzubub is too masculine for wee hobbit.
22-05-2014, 05:21 PM
(22-05-2014 05:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Beelzubub is too masculine for wee hobbit.

But 'Beach Ball' is still a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

Why not name it Ishtar as a very foreboding sign of what will come and what caused its creation?

For the record Ishtar was the Babylonian goddess of: fertility, love and sex (what caused it's creation) and war (what will come; y'all are bound to have at least one big argument.).

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-05-2014, 05:32 PM
(22-05-2014 05:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Beelzubub is too masculine for wee hobbit.

But 'Beach Ball' is still a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

Why not name it Ishtar as a very foreboding sign of what will come and what caused its creation?

For the record Ishtar was the Babylonian goddess of: fertility, love and sex (what caused it's creation) and war (what will come; y'all are bound to have at least one big argument.).

If Im going with a goddess it will be Cliodhna
22-05-2014, 05:34 PM
(22-05-2014 05:32 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  But 'Beach Ball' is still a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

If Im going with a goddess it will be Cliodhna

For a child, the Queen of the Banshees does makes sense. Consider

Considering all they do is scream.
Constantly.

But I stand by my suggestion, because it is in itself and educational experience.

22-05-2014, 05:36 PM
(22-05-2014 05:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:32 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  If Im going with a goddess it will be Cliodhna

For a child, the Queen of the Banshees does makes sense. Consider

Constantly.

But I stand by my suggestion, because it is in itself and educational experience.

Well, you can name your baby that. Big Grin
22-05-2014, 05:39 PM
(22-05-2014 05:36 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  For a child, the Queen of the Banshees does makes sense. Consider

Constantly.

Well, you can name your baby that. Big Grin

You're insane if you think I'm wilfully passing my defective genes into the gene pool.

Or if you think I'd even consider having a kid. They are noisy, annoying and have generally poor manners, even by my standards.

22-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Thats why you train them. Like little pets.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
22-05-2014, 05:43 PM
(22-05-2014 05:40 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Thats why you train them. Like little pets.

Yes, but I can legally put a pet in a Skinner Box and condition it to do exactly what I want.

I can't do that to a baby. I'm not even sure if they'd be smart enough for it to work before they are too old to make a difference.