Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-05-2014, 07:58 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-05-2014 07:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 07:01 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Let him have his moment.

No.

Gawddamned ranting corner should be used for ranting, consarnit!

Muffs just granted your wish.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2014, 08:03 AM
(26-05-2014 07:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 07:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  No.

Gawddamned ranting corner should be used for ranting, consarnit!

You want a rant?

Australia has a stupid Prime Minister and is stupid for re-electing him. They also don't have a surplus budget, unlike us.

There's your rant.

Bitch. Drinking Beverage

That is not much of a rant.

Though I wonder how one can be re-elected without having been elected prior to it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-05-2014, 08:55 AM
(26-05-2014 08:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 07:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You want a rant?

Australia has a stupid Prime Minister and is stupid for re-electing him. They also don't have a surplus budget, unlike us.

There's your rant.

Bitch. Drinking Beverage

That is not much of a rant.

Though I wonder how one can be re-elected without having been elected prior to it.

Consider Man I swear he had been your PM before...
He's pretty influential politician in your country than, I've seen him on the news a lot for a while.
26-05-2014, 09:09 AM
(26-05-2014 08:55 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 08:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That is not much of a rant.

Consider Man I swear he had been your PM before...
He's pretty influential politician in your country than, I've seen him on the news a lot for a while.

Nope. He has not been PM before; and based on the polls recently, he wont ever get a chance again.

Though of course he is influential; he is the headman of the ruling 'party' (actually an amalgamation of two parties), and such the head of one out of two major political forces. Though that doesn't spot him from being any less a fuckwit.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-05-2014, 11:21 AM
(26-05-2014 09:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Though that doesn't spot him from being any less a fuckwit.

I have come to this understanding: Politician = fuckwit

Seems to be pretty much a universal phenomenon. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
26-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Didn't get an ounce of sleep last night - yeah, not even an hour. I was up at 5 in the morning thinking to myself "Why the hell am I here again?" - but I guess that's expected at a graduation party. I was a bit preoccupied taking care of a friend who was glued to the toilet bowl naked after she went skinny dipping, so I had to dress her too. It's not a party unless someone's sick as fuck, right?

Facepalm
26-05-2014, 01:53 PM
(26-05-2014 01:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Didn't get an ounce of sleep last night - yeah, not even an hour. I was up at 5 in the morning thinking to myself "Why the hell am I here again?" - but I guess that's expected at a graduation party. I was bit preoccupied taking care of a friend who was glued to the toilet bowl naked after she went skinny dipping, so I had to dress her too. It's not a party unless someone's sick as fuck, right?

Facepalm

Kind of why I stopped going out to parties with my female friends in high school. I didn't drink and had to deal with the tears and puke of the other girls.

It's the too young to legally drink version of the designated driver.

Not fun.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
26-05-2014, 01:58 PM
(26-05-2014 01:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 01:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Didn't get an ounce of sleep last night - yeah, not even an hour. I was up at 5 in the morning thinking to myself "Why the hell am I here again?" - but I guess that's expected at a graduation party. I was bit preoccupied taking care of a friend who was glued to the toilet bowl naked after she went skinny dipping, so I had to dress her too. It's not a party unless someone's sick as fuck, right?

Facepalm

Kind of why I stopped going out to parties with my female friends in high school. I didn't drink and had to deal with the tears and puke of the other girls.

It's the too young to legally drink version of the designated driver.

Not fun.

Not at all fun. No

I think on top of all she had to drink, what made it worse was that she sat in the hot tub for a long period of time, and with how hot the weather already is (although the hot tub is still nice) I don't think all of that heat mixed well with everything she'd had.
26-05-2014, 02:11 PM
(26-05-2014 01:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Didn't get an ounce of sleep last night - yeah, not even an hour. I was up at 5 in the morning thinking to myself "Why the hell am I here again?" - but I guess that's expected at a graduation party. I was a bit preoccupied taking care of a friend who was glued to the toilet bowl naked after she went skinny dipping, so I had to dress her too. It's not a party unless someone's sick as fuck, right?

Facepalm

C'mon, you know the drill.

Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-05-2014, 02:16 PM
(26-05-2014 02:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 01:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Didn't get an ounce of sleep last night - yeah, not even an hour. I was up at 5 in the morning thinking to myself "Why the hell am I here again?" - but I guess that's expected at a graduation party. I was a bit preoccupied taking care of a friend who was glued to the toilet bowl naked after she went skinny dipping, so I had to dress her too. It's not a party unless someone's sick as fuck, right?

Facepalm

C'mon, you know the drill.

Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

Chas is still a mischievous teen inside. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post