Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-05-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-05-2014 02:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 01:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Didn't get an ounce of sleep last night - yeah, not even an hour. I was up at 5 in the morning thinking to myself "Why the hell am I here again?" - but I guess that's expected at a graduation party. I was a bit preoccupied taking care of a friend who was glued to the toilet bowl naked after she went skinny dipping, so I had to dress her too. It's not a party unless someone's sick as fuck, right?

Facepalm

C'mon, you know the drill.

Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

Vomit pictures....ewwwww....[Image: smiley-sick007.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2014, 02:30 PM
(26-05-2014 02:16 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 02:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  C'mon, you know the drill.

Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

Chas is still a mischievous teen inside. Tongue

I keep tellin' people that, but they keep callin' me 'old man'. Consider Go figure. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-05-2014, 03:08 PM
(26-05-2014 01:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Didn't get an ounce of sleep last night - yeah, not even an hour. I was up at 5 in the morning thinking to myself "Why the hell am I here again?" - but I guess that's expected at a graduation party. I was a bit preoccupied taking care of a friend who was glued to the toilet bowl naked after she went skinny dipping, so I had to dress her too. It's not a party unless someone's sick as fuck, right?

Facepalm

Dodgy

I will never understand you young folk; I mean, surely you people would have at least heard stories similar things happening to others and would logically avoid it at all costs, but no; young people just gonna do it anyway.

I will simply never understand youngsters.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-05-2014, 03:17 PM
(26-05-2014 03:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Facepalm

Dodgy

I will never understand you young folk; I mean, surely you people would have at least heard stories similar things happening to others and would logically avoid it at all costs, but no; young people just gonna do it anyway.

Same. I had to dress my butt naked, vomiting friend. I'm just glad I wasn't vomited on. Confused
26-05-2014, 05:05 PM
(26-05-2014 03:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 03:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Dodgy

Same. I had to dress my butt naked, vomiting friend. I'm just glad I wasn't vomited on. Confused

D'awwww.

That sounds just like my high school graduation!

... this is my signature!
26-05-2014, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2014 05:21 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(25-05-2014 06:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 06:41 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I am so pissed off right now. Online multi player games are supposed to be fun. Not another social version of everything I can't stand. Angry I'm sick to death of being called a moron!
Hug

Hug

(25-05-2014 06:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 06:41 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I am so pissed off right now. Online multi player games are supposed to be fun. Not another social version of everything I can't stand. Angry I'm sick to death of being called a moron!

Mute solves all.

Oh, I ignore them... after crying for a bit. Hobo

I'm still very concerned about solid matter through other solid problem. Sure, it happened to a necklace that was stitched into a shirt I had once, but I imagine it happening to bigger things. I don't really like it either.
26-05-2014, 05:21 PM
(26-05-2014 05:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 03:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Same. I had to dress my butt naked, vomiting friend. I'm just glad I wasn't vomited on. Confused

D'awwww.

That sounds just like my high school graduation!

This sucks. Sadcryface
26-05-2014, 05:41 PM
I'm done dealing with people who pretend to be friendly but stab you in the back and then have the gall to accuse you of handing them the knife.

As if you're the problem and not them.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-05-2014, 05:54 PM
(26-05-2014 05:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm done dealing with people who pretend to be friendly but stab you in the back and then have the gall to accuse you of handing them the knife.

That's when you simply reply, "Oh, did my back break your knife?" and forget them.

Hug
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
26-05-2014, 05:55 PM
(26-05-2014 05:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm done dealing with people who pretend to be friendly but stab you in the back and then have the gall to accuse you of handing them the knife.

Sooooo, you mean nearly everyone? Big Grin
Hug

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post