Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-09-2016, 01:51 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Got into ANOTHER yelling match at work tonight. This time with the 2IC so a tad more serious.
I'm actual just so sick of people being fucking cunts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2016, 04:44 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2016 03:01 PM by Nurse.)
Deleted.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
29-09-2016, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2016 01:06 AM by morondog.)

Because that's acting like a true Christian, out of such generosity of spirit as one possesses. Angry

Christees are so weird. They do this shit and then complain that they're persecuted.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
29-09-2016, 06:23 AM
(29-09-2016 04:44 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Well shit. It has been brought to my attention my mother quite likely knows about this site. She's been going overboard with the Christian talk lately. And threatened to kick me out of the house last week if I was a "butt fuck atheist shit" like my brother. Shocking

Angry

Good thing you're not me.

Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
29-09-2016, 10:29 AM
(28-09-2016 05:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Had a yelling match with a retarded coworker yesterday, so that was fun.
Bitch decided to sweep the carpark with a tiny brush and shovel (not the first person to do so) instead of using the big orange brooms.
On security, we're in charge of keeping the carpark clean and tidy because I guess they figured we're downstairs so all downstairs is our responsibility. Makes perfect sense, need some bins emptied and trollies brought up just make the security guard do it..
Anyway, we take turns (or are suppose too it usually just ends up me doing, though lately I've been making sure it's been alternating like it's suppose to do.). It takes me 5 minutes to change three bins, 10 minutes to sweep and 15minutes to bring up the trolleys. It's easy, no big deal.
So this bitch I work with on Wednesday is this stupid little Maori women who's been driving fucking nuts lately. She's the exception to the rule that we alternate because she can't bring up the trollies. Because hey.. work wouldn't be work if they never hired people that were incredibly incompetent at their job.. So she goes down takes half an hour to do the three rubbish bins. (you literally pull the bag out, tie it off and put a new bag in.). Whatever, I'll smash trolleys in like 10 minutes whatever. Nope. It took her half an hour so I assumed she had swept in that time too. Oh how I was wrong. She goes back down. 45 minutes go by I radio my supervisor who was covering her and she's still down there. Sweeping. Another 10 minutes go by and I finish work in 10minutes and I still need to do trolleys. So I get some cover. That's more staff who need to be working stock into the shelves being tied up covering security so they can tidy the fucking carpark, you know the thing nobody cares about what it looks like because all you do is park your fucking car there!! So I go down to get trolleys, tell her.. ok tell her in a firm tone.. that it's almost been an hour. She shrugs her shoulders "so?". Now normally I am a calm person at work because you know, professionalism. But by god I was fucking tested. So whatever, I do trolleys and by the time she's upstairs putting the rubbish bags away I finish trolleys. I say one comment to the dude covering me when I get back up not knowing she's standing right there and she, of course, chimes in. I think I said something like "it shouldn't take her a fucking hour to sweep the damn carpark" and she chimes in with "well I'm happy" to which I respond "well I'm not, it took you a fucking hour. That's not good enough" and it escalated from there into a yelling match in front of my supervisor (he's cool so it's all good.) and another staff member. I did not hold back on this bitch, all the shit that's been pissing me off these last couple weeks came out.

Like I get I come across as selfish here and I am selfish. I have a very selfish personality. But not at work. Work is the one exception. I'm 100% customer first focused and I'm perfectly happy helping staff members. I help this bitch all the fucking time because when I'm doing security upstairs she's working the shoe department nearby. So I'm always doing favours for this bitch. But when I want something in return?? Nope. I ask her to cover me for literally 2 minutes while the dude that relieves me upstairs so I can go downstairs and relieve the security lady down there that has been standing down there for 10hours is running a little late and all I get from her is "nope, I'm way too busy you have to ask the manager." BUT THE MANAGER IS ALWAYS GONNA ASK HER TO DO IT ANYWAY IT'S A WASTE OF TIME!! I don't even need her to cover for me, I want her to cover me so I can relieve the security staff that's at the end of her 10-hour shift!!! But she's too selfish to stand at the security thing FOR 2 FUCKING MINUTES!!.
And then yesterday it's absolutely no big fucking deal that she wasted AN HOUR of staff time. An hour that staff could have been working stock, the very thing she claims she's too busy doing and why she cannot relieve me for 2 minutes so I can relieve the other staff. I wanna fucking smack that bitch.

She's getting passive aggressive snarky Muffs from now on. And I sure as shit ain't doing her any more favours if she wants me to climb a ladder or to lift a heavy box she's shit out of luck.

It reminds me of the few yelling matches I got into while doing security. Had this asshole with a good daytime job at a cellular company doing evening security where I was full time. The site had one guy that would come in at about 11:00am and be there until at least 11:00pm. Then 2 more would come in at 4pm. They created a special shift just for him from 7pm until 11pm. The store wanted someone outside from 5pm until the store closed. We would switch on and off outside about every 2 hours. Well, this idiot thought he was entitled to go outside just an hour after starting work and staying out there for more than 2 hours, so he had as little time inside as possible. Being the dick that I am, I put an end to that soon after I started. I begrudgingly allowed him to have the last hour outside if it was ok with the person that was supposed to be out there. He tried getting into arguments with me over it. It did not work. Since the managers and the owner knew that I was catching more in a week than he had ever caught in all the time he was there, I won every argument. I do sometimes miss it there. I had more power over the front end than the front end staff. They were actually told by management that one of them had to keep an eye on me the whole time, so when I had something they could be told what to do. I was told that if the store lost money because I could not get the attention of a front end person, they would be written up. After that, 2 write ups happened and from then on all I had to do was look in their direction. The only security guys that caught more than I did were the undercover ones and it was not by much. The asshole owner of the company I worked for kept saying that he was going to make me the supervisor and if I wanted to be supervisor I had to just act like one. Meaning he was never going to actually give me the title. Since with the title of supervisor for just 2 years, I could open a competing company. Without the title, I can't open that type of business. Every other company that I worked for however, when the boss selected a supervisor they would let the others know and say if you had a problem with it to come to them. Meaning the new supervisor had authority from the boss. Such a backward company. I also went to visit the store I was at last this past Saturday. Only one guy remained from when I was there. He told me that he was also leaving for a job with benefits as soon as he hits 3 months at the new job. He also told me that he went on vacation and did not get vacation pay. I quit and left 2 weeks notice a little over a year ago. I received a check for my left over vacation time when I turned in my uniform. I was only with that company for 2 years. This guy has been there for 8 years. He also is making the same amount of money he was when he started. In two years I received 4 increases in pay and a week paid vacation.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
29-09-2016, 10:59 AM
(29-09-2016 04:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 04:44 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Well shit. It has been brought to my attention my mother quite likely knows about this site. She's been going overboard with the Christian talk lately. And threatened to kick me out of the house last week if I was a "butt fuck atheist shit" like my brother. Shocking

Because that's acting like a true Christian, out of such generosity of spirit as one possesses. Angry

Christees are so weird. They do this shit and then complain that they're persecuted.

I know...it's weird isn't it?

I had lunch a week or so ago with a friend, she started talking about the 10 commandments and how no one can list them all.

I was able to...not in order tho.

That, I was told, didn't count. Laugh out load

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-09-2016, 11:44 AM
(29-09-2016 10:59 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 04:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Because that's acting like a true Christian, out of such generosity of spirit as one possesses. Angry

I had lunch a week or so ago with a friend, she started talking about the 10 commandments and how no one can list them all.

So... listing them in order would count?
Consider
Does listing them in order count more if one is atheist? I think I May be able to one-up a christee.

Joyous is this day. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
29-09-2016, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2016 07:37 PM by Shai Hulud.)
The next person who says, with all conviction, "Come soon Lord Jesus" after a tragedy is going to get my foot up their posterior. No. Don't wish for greater suffering than this on people.

(29-09-2016 04:44 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Edited to delete as Nurse deleted the OP.

Hug So sorry it's that way. Not how that should be.

Edit: Also edited comment to reflect edited quoted post.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
29-09-2016, 02:47 PM
(29-09-2016 10:59 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 04:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Because that's acting like a true Christian, out of such generosity of spirit as one possesses. Angry

I could come up with a couple of things that should be commandments that somehow didn't make the list.
Why is it Christians don't mind that? Consider
29-09-2016, 02:53 PM
I'm so fucking tired of all this auto correcting shit. I went to school, I paid attention, I can spell and at least, provide an educated guess if unfamiliar with a word I choose to use. I'll spell shit the way I want it spelled. I hate it when I feel trolled by my own machinery.

/rant Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post