Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
Yesterday, 04:26 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(Yesterday 04:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  He offered to find one for mashed potatoes...Really what is trying to tell me?
Dodgy

Dunno, but you could always "tell" him that Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes are much easier on you to make, by leaving big bruise-spot/black-spot lumps, in the end result. Wink Or maybe just save the bruise-spot lumps, from your peeling, to be placed in his bowl, specifically, when he ain't lookin! Angel

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
Yesterday, 10:07 PM
The gate opener has failed after many years of use. OK, we get another and I install it today. While working on that I discover problems with the power to the gate and have to re-do all that. Did I mention the snow? Yeah it snowed most of the day.
While we are running about, I notice an oil sheen where my wife's car is parked. Shortly thereafter, the power steering is squalling. There's a major leak in the cooler line. She had taken the day off so she will drive me to the bus @4:30 in my car tomorrow.
I may work 10 hours, but won't know till later in the day. That will get me back to the bus stop at ~630.
Her car will have to wait a few days if that is the case.
Today, 01:19 AM
OMG it's cold...it's really icy already.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Today, 03:34 AM
The snow never stops!

"Throughout history, every mystery, ever solved, has turned out to be; Not magic."
Today, 07:12 AM
(Today 01:19 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  OMG it's cold...it's really icy already.

Yes it is. I have several layers on, and insulated coveralls stuffed in the pack. I am working in it all day and it's blowing about 10 to 15 mph.
Today, 10:48 AM
Well I've managed to totally trash my car in a supermarket car park, I turned into a space and my foot slipped off the brake and on the accelerator and I hit a sign post. I can't have been travelling more than 5mph but talk about a shit load of damage, the radiator is fucked the hood and right wing crumpled and the light fitting smashed to shit. Not a good day. Weeping
Today, 11:26 AM
(Today 07:12 AM)skyking Wrote:  
(Today 01:19 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  OMG it's cold...it's really icy already.

Yes it is. I have several layers on, and insulated coveralls stuffed in the pack. I am working in it all day and it's blowing about 10 to 15 mph.

It's awful out there. Heard a truck sliding down the hill very early this morning.

Now they're saying another round of snow could come in tomorrow night.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces