Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-08-2012, 02:00 AM
RE: Ranting corner
What a fuckin day....

Started with making up some homemade hot itaian sausage sphegetti sauce that I had planned on crock pot'n all day while I was at work.. come home .. boil up some pasta and wham! Dinner is served....

Didn't happen. Placed the crock pot into the .. eh.. heating pot thing.. and took off for work.. remembered to take my packed lunch.. some bottles of water (fucking heat wave over west coast sucks ass) and half way to my job i rememberd .. FUCK! I forgot to turn on the damn thing!

So now I'm driving and calling on my cell to leave a message with my roomate to call me back.. needed to tell him to 1. turn the fucking thing on.. and 2. don't fucking eat it till it's cooked cause it's got raw sausage in it moron... (roomate is a career drunk now and eats things he sometimes shouldn't be eating)

Anyhow... work bored the heck outta me. However I did get to finish my book I was reading though.. Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (awsome fuckin' book) recommend it to you star wars geeks out there.

Roomate never got the messages I left. ... no comment.

Oh .. did I mention that my roomate is an idiot? ... hrmm guess I didn't .. only mentioned he was a career drunk... Hobo

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2012, 02:28 AM
(09-08-2012 02:00 AM)ddrew Wrote:  What a fuckin day....

Started with making up some homemade hot itaian sausage sphegetti sauce that I had planned on crock pot'n all day while I was at work.. come home .. boil up some pasta and wham! Dinner is served....

Didn't happen. Placed the crock pot into the .. eh.. heating pot thing.. and took off for work.. remembered to take my packed lunch.. some bottles of water (fucking heat wave over west coast sucks ass) and half way to my job i rememberd .. FUCK! I forgot to turn on the damn thing!

So now I'm driving and calling on my cell to leave a message with my roomate to call me back.. needed to tell him to 1. turn the fucking thing on.. and 2. don't fucking eat it till it's cooked cause it's got raw sausage in it moron... (roomate is a career drunk now and eats things he sometimes shouldn't be eating)

Anyhow... work bored the heck outta me. However I did get to finish my book I was reading though.. Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (awsome fuckin' book) recommend it to you star wars geeks out there.

Roomate never got the messages I left. ... no comment.

Oh .. did I mention that my roomate is an idiot? ... hrmm guess I didn't .. only mentioned he was a career drunk... Hobo

Don't leave us in suspense... did he not heat it or did he not heat it and also eat it?

09-08-2012, 02:40 AM
Fucking handball...

We played against Tunisia yesterday and from what I can see (didn't watch the game, unfortunately) these Tunisians were fucking boxers, not handball players. The match was pretty much just fighting, not trying to score goals. We won, barely.

Quote:The physical match was interrupted many times to allow injured players get medical treatment. Eight players got a two-minute suspension for rough play.

Medical treatment? Sounds like a bloody war-zone, not sports event. Stupid judges, allowed this to happen, until Tunisian captain knockouted our player. Then they decided it was enough, gave him a red card and it was easier for us after that.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/oly...story.html

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-08-2012, 04:40 AM
My Gwynnies on this silly iPad... Imma gonna die. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
09-08-2012, 04:55 AM
Stupid Japanese Taekwondo and stupid judges on Olympics... The judge stole one crucial head kick and our Taekwondo girl (world champion) lost in the qualifying match. Hate this shit.

[Image: anazaninovic_japankahamada_AFP.jpg]

...blue one...

-Hunter S. Thompson
09-08-2012, 05:09 AM
I don't wanna talk about no silly Olympics. I wanna talk about my Gwynnies! Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
09-08-2012, 05:23 AM
I'm not talking, I'm RANTING! This is not a discussion, this is ANGER!

[Image: SPARTA.jpg]

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
09-08-2012, 07:53 PM
(09-08-2012 02:00 AM)ddrew Wrote:  What a fuckin day....

The fuck, Brother. That's why I got a pressure cooker as backup. Sausage should be fine to cook thoroughly in a pressure cooker after a half-day in a crock pot as long as it was sealed.

#sigh
09-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Ranting corner
(09-08-2012 04:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  My Gwynnies on this silly iPad... Imma gonna die. Big Grin

I'm watching Gwynnies right now playing the role of Polly Perkins.

Hm: Pepper Potts/Polly Perkins Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-08-2012, 08:57 PM
8 job applications.
Everything from nightclub bouncer to airport baggage handler to fancy watch seller (don't have high hopes for that one).
And not a single fucking phone call...

I should probably get a move on with this business plan at this rate...
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post