Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
15-01-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Ranting corner
New manager needs to listen to doctors, doctors need to realise they can't have it all their way.

Um yeah, can see how that's gonna need a lot of filler Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2013, 02:02 PM
(15-01-2013 01:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  New manager needs to listen to doctors, doctors need to realise they can't have it all their way.

Um yeah, can see how that's gonna need a lot of filler Undecided
And that is the assignment in a nut shell.

Finished with half an hour to spare. I think this takes the cake as the biggest pile of shit I have ever written.
And that's saying something.

Suffice to say, I don't have high hopes of this receiving a good mark.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
15-01-2013, 02:03 PM
(15-01-2013 01:43 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(15-01-2013 01:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  god damn, 741 words in and Im out of things to day. And you should see some of the filler Ive stuffed this with.
I have a reference to tomato sauce being good on mac and cheese, that's how shit this assignment is.

It's also good in a bloody mary, can you work this one in, too?
Bugger, I could have but all done and printed now.

I'll work it into the assignment due tomorrow.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
15-01-2013, 02:07 PM
You have to submit it online as well as hand in a hard copy at the uni.
I just submitted it online and it asked for a title so I typed "biggest load of shit you'll read all year".

But then it took me to the viewing page to confirm (well, I'd already confirmed, more just to show you) as to what the markers will see...
Right at the top in XXX - Large letters is "biggest load of shit you'll read all year"...
Meh.

15-01-2013, 02:10 PM
(15-01-2013 02:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Right at the top in XXX - Largeletters is "biggest load of shit you'll read all year"...
Meh.
Muffsy, if I had a penny for all the loads of shit that have carried me through an exam... Fooling others into thinking you know more/are better than you do/are is a gift. And a curse. Mostly a curse Weeping

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
15-01-2013, 02:12 PM
So my housemate is pissed off with me for reasons unknown. Giving me glares all the time, not responding when I say hello or anything... totally childish behaviour that I have enquired about but got no response.

Well just she was smiling at me, as my landlady informed me that she wants the house to be 100% meat free. So its game on now.

Ill give it a week and then put my plan into action.

Fucking idiots.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
15-01-2013, 02:16 PM
(15-01-2013 02:12 PM)bemore Wrote:  she wants the house to be 100% meat free. So its game on now.

Fucking idiots.
That your British way of saying they do not want menfolk there?

Why get upset, sounds like an unpleasant place to be anyway. Take a page out of Muffsy's book and find yourself a better (or less bad) place...

15-01-2013, 02:20 PM
(15-01-2013 02:16 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(15-01-2013 02:12 PM)bemore Wrote:  she wants the house to be 100% meat free. So its game on now.

Fucking idiots.
That your British way of saying they do not want menfolk there?

Why get upset, sounds like an unpleasant place to be anyway. Take a page out of Muffsy's book and find yourself a better (or less bad) place...
My landlady used to eat meat all the time till she met her girlfriend who is a vegetarian. It first started that they didnt want me to use the oven to cook meat in, so I bought myself a small convection oven.

Then my landladys GF didnt like the smell of me cooking stews in my slow cooker, so I had to use the cooker in my room (pathetic I know)

Your right, it is time that I found somewhere else to live, but first im gonna teach them not to fuck with me and that being sly and manipulative does nothing for them except caus themselves heartache (and money)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
15-01-2013, 02:24 PM
(15-01-2013 02:20 PM)bemore Wrote:  My landlady used to eat meat all the time till she met her girlfriend who is a vegetarian. It first started that they didnt want me to use the oven to cook meat in, so I bought myself a small convection oven.
Then my landladys GF didnt like the smell of me cooking stews in my slow cooker, so I had to use the cooker in my room (pathetic I know)
Your right, it is time that I found somewhere else to live, but first im gonna teach them not to fuck with me and that being sly and manipulative does nothing for them except caus themselves heartache (and money)
And people wonder why vegetarians and vegans are so generally disliked. I swear, they can be worse than religionists. Jesus!

You can never teach a manipulative bitch she shouldn't be one. It's in their blood. I say don't waste your time. Anger is a draining emotion.

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
15-01-2013, 02:25 PM
(15-01-2013 02:20 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(15-01-2013 02:16 PM)Vera Wrote:  That your British way of saying they do not want menfolk there?

My landlady used to eat meat all the time till she met her girlfriend who is a vegetarian. It first started that they didnt want me to use the oven to cook meat in, so I bought myself a small convection oven.

Get yourself a meat suit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user