Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
15-01-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-01-2013 02:24 PM)Vera Wrote:  And people wonder why vegetarians and vegans are so generally disliked. I swear, they can be worse than religionists. Jesus!

You can never teach a manipulative bitch she shouldn't be one. It's in their blood. I say don't waste your time. Anger is a draining emotion.
I cant let it go im afraid. They probably wont learn anything but their life is going to become a lot more inconvenient.

(15-01-2013 02:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  Get yourself a meat suit.
Ha. Looks expensive though Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2013, 02:36 PM
(15-01-2013 02:34 PM)bemore Wrote:  I cant let it go im afraid. They probably wont learn anything but there life is going to become a lot more inconvenient.

Just don't do anything I wouldn't do... Nah, scratch that - anything that you'll regret or that might land you in trouble.

(I gave up on trying to change people some time ago. Impossible and a waste of my time. Used to have long conversations with a British guy about that though. He didn't agree with me. But I didn't try to persuade him he was wrong Tongue )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
15-01-2013, 03:51 PM
(15-01-2013 02:20 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(15-01-2013 02:16 PM)Vera Wrote:  That your British way of saying they do not want menfolk there?

Why get upset, sounds like an unpleasant place to be anyway. Take a page out of Muffsy's book and find yourself a better (or less bad) place...
My landlady used to eat meat all the time till she met her girlfriend who is a vegetarian. It first started that they didnt want me to use the oven to cook meat in, so I bought myself a small convection oven.

Then my landladys GF didnt like the smell of me cooking stews in my slow cooker, so I had to use the cooker in my room (pathetic I know)

Your right, it is time that I found somewhere else to live, but first im gonna teach them not to fuck with me and that being sly and manipulative does nothing for them except caus themselves heartache (and money)

Sounds like you need to grow some fucking balls.

She doesn't like the smell? GTFO, it's her problem not yours.
Doesn't like the oven being used to cook meat? She should get her own damn oven then.

Stupid vegetarians. Lay down the law on those bitch face cuntwards.

If you went into the place knowing they were veggies then that's a different story. But they BECAME veggies while you there, it's not fair that you have to change to suit their new habits.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
15-01-2013, 05:09 PM
(15-01-2013 03:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Sounds like you need to grow some fucking balls.

Doesn't like the oven being used to cook meat? She should get her own damn oven then.

If you went into the place knowing they were veggies then that's a different story. But they BECAME veggies while you there, it's not fair that you have to change to suit their new habits.
I know, pathetic isn't it.

What even more pathetic is when I got asked to use my slow cooker in my room I decided to cook some vegetable soup. So because I wasn't putting meat in it I thought it wouldn't be a prob if I cooked it in the kitchen. Well she didn't like it and complained saying that the smell was making her ill.... to which I laughed and said that it was just veggie soup, so I asked her what exactly it could be that was making her ill other than her imagination, which didn't go down well at the time.

When the cooker thing was first brought up I mentioned that they occasionally eat out and get take aways and whilst they may be eating vegetarian dishes, the same oven that cooks meat would be used to cook the vegetarian dishes, to which I was told I was wrong. My answer to that was does she seriously think that all the places that they eat out at would have two cookers, one specifically for meat and one specifically for vegetarians. I also asked for proof on how I was wrong, had she been in the kitchen and actually seen for herself?

We used to get on but this is getting to the point of ridiculousness. She is so hypocritical. She is a self trained hypnotist (no official qualifications) and also advertises herself as a life coach that helps people overcome their problems. There was one occasion when as I was leaving for work in the morning I noticed that one of the cats had been sick in the front room, it wasn't anything bad, it was just biscuits. I would of normally just got some tissue and picked it up and flushed it down the toilet but that morning I was already late, so I left it. When I got back a few hours later she was in the front room and she had placed a piece of paper over the biscuits. She asked if I could get rid of it as she couldn't stomach it. It was no problem but whilst I was doing it I asked her why she didn't use the skills she allegedly gives other people to deal with problems on herself. How can she teach people how to overcome their problems when she herself cant even overcome her own with regards to picking up a teeny bit of cat sick.

She had no answer, she never does.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
15-01-2013, 08:30 PM
bemore you need to be more of an ass srsly just do whatever until they give into your superiority.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 2 users Like Xinoftruden's post
15-01-2013, 10:17 PM
(15-01-2013 05:09 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(15-01-2013 03:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Sounds like you need to grow some fucking balls.

I know, pathetic isn't it.

What even more pathetic is when I got asked to use my slow cooker in my room I decided to cook some vegetable soup. So because I wasn't putting meat in it I thought it wouldn't be a prob if I cooked it in the kitchen. Well she didn't like it and complained saying that the smell was making her ill.... to which I laughed and said that it was just veggie soup, so I asked her what exactly it could be that was making her ill other than her imagination, which didn't go down well at the time.

When the cooker thing was first brought up I mentioned that they occasionally eat out and get take aways and whilst they may be eating vegetarian dishes, the same oven that cooks meat would be used to cook the vegetarian dishes, to which I was told I was wrong. My answer to that was does she seriously think that all the places that they eat out at would have two cookers, one specifically for meat and one specifically for vegetarians. I also asked for proof on how I was wrong, had she been in the kitchen and actually seen for herself?

We used to get on but this is getting to the point of ridiculousness. She is so hypocritical. She is a self trained hypnotist (no official qualifications) and also advertises herself as a life coach that helps people overcome their problems. There was one occasion when as I was leaving for work in the morning I noticed that one of the cats had been sick in the front room, it wasn't anything bad, it was just biscuits. I would of normally just got some tissue and picked it up and flushed it down the toilet but that morning I was already late, so I left it. When I got back a few hours later she was in the front room and she had placed a piece of paper over the biscuits. She asked if I could get rid of it as she couldn't stomach it. It was no problem but whilst I was doing it I asked her why she didn't use the skills she allegedly gives other people to deal with problems on herself. How can she teach people how to overcome their problems when she herself cant even overcome her own with regards to picking up a teeny bit of cat sick.

She had no answer, she never does.
Wow, that is fucking hilarious. Particularly the slow cooker cooking vegetables. I mean the fact it was used to cook meat prior to her being a full blow bitch ehh I mean vegetarian and her not "feeling ill" then was a give a way but that is the cherry on the cake.

I thought I had some bad flatmates in my time, but you Bemore, you take it a whole new level. You win on crazy bitch flatmate award I think.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
16-01-2013, 02:34 AM
Jeez! Have you guys ever lived with obnoxious landladies? Being an ass definitely doesn't help. Bemore, get the hell out of that poisonous lair, it's not worth a minute of your time. Men, with their constant desire to prove how manly they are Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
16-01-2013, 04:48 AM
Women, with their fucked up ways of doing things, keeping things inside instead of just fucking saying something and having a massive bitch but because they don't fucking say anything nobody knows what they're bitching about and so the problem doesn't get fixed and so they continue to bitch etc.. until the top blows and they have a melt down in the form of yelling at everyone, all of which could have been avoided if they just said something to begin with!!!!!!! Dodgy

In my experience, unless you are, as the young people say, 'tapping that' women are fucking the most annoying people ever to live with. Seriously, all the guys I've lived with absolutely fucking fine. Women? all bitches. Nice people but then you live with them and.. well.. total bitches.

16-01-2013, 04:53 AM
And that is why I rarely leave my room.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-01-2013, 05:03 AM
(16-01-2013 04:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
Seriously, all the guys I've lived with absolutely fucking fine. Women? all bitches. Nice people but then you live with them and.. well.. total bitches.

Set the boundaries early!

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post