Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
16-01-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-01-2013 04:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Women, with their fucked up ways of doing things, keeping things inside instead of just fucking saying something and having a massive bitch but because they don't fucking say anything nobody knows what they're bitching about and so the problem doesn't get fixed and so they continue to bitch etc.. until the top blows and they have a melt down in the form of yelling at everyone, all of which could have been avoided if they just said something to begin with!!!!!!! Dodgy

In my experience, unless you are, as the young people say, 'tapping that' women are fucking the most annoying people ever to live with. Seriously, all the guys I've lived with absolutely fucking fine. Women? all bitches. Nice people but then you live with them and.. well.. total bitches.
Muffsy, if you weren't the way you are, I'd so wish upon you a woman that is constantly seeking validation, demanding attention and clinging to you for dear life (only to leave when someone better comes along, or after she's drained you dry... and not in that way). Then come and tell me how keeping stuff inside is bad.

You are confusing things in a major way. Not saying what you're bitching/sulking about is not keeping it inside. It's just another form of attention seeking (and a most annoying one). Keeping it inside is not letting people know there's something wrong in the first place and dealing with it yourself. So please, bitch about bitchy women all you want (I'm not too fond of them either), just get your facts straight and don't lump us all in the same category Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2013, 05:19 AM
I can honestly say that every single woman I have ever been in a relationship with (not stereotyping here Vera) has been crazy.

That could be because they went out with me though Confused

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
16-01-2013, 05:30 AM
(16-01-2013 05:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  I can honestly say that every single woman I have ever been in a relationship with (not stereotyping here Vera) has been crazy.
That could be because they went out with me though Confused
You said it.

This kinda thinking bugs me no matter whether it's aimed at men or women. Not only is it stereotyping at its worst, but people seem to assume that because they've gone out with a couple of jerk/jerkettes, all men/women are like this. Chances are, they either have truly bad taste in the opposite/same sex, are a bit dumb or sometimes - just unlucky.

Pretty much the same annoying shit women say, like "all men are pigs, they only want women for sex", or "I'm too intelligent, that's why I'm single" (man, does this one drive me up the wall and then some), "they are too superficial to see the goddess in me", etc., etc., etc.

Bullshit. There are lots of shitty people from both sexes. And there are a lot of wonderful, amazing, lovely people. Again - from both sexes. And no, there isn't a single way that all men or all women are. Or a characteristic, feature, trait that is shared by all members of a sex (obvs,. not talking of physical characteristics here). This is bullshit and the longer we keep believing it, the longer we'll have yet another us-or-them fault line in our world. Granted, this is the ultimate one, but how are we ever gonna get rid of it, if we are not even trying?

16-01-2013, 05:33 AM
(16-01-2013 05:07 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 04:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Women, with their fucked up ways of doing things, keeping things inside instead of just fucking saying something and having a massive bitch but because they don't fucking say anything nobody knows what they're bitching about and so the problem doesn't get fixed and so they continue to bitch etc.. until the top blows and they have a melt down in the form of yelling at everyone, all of which could have been avoided if they just said something to begin with!!!!!!! Dodgy

In my experience, unless you are, as the young people say, 'tapping that' women are fucking the most annoying people ever to live with. Seriously, all the guys I've lived with absolutely fucking fine. Women? all bitches. Nice people but then you live with them and.. well.. total bitches.
Muffsy, if you weren't the way you are, I'd so wish upon you a woman that is constantly seeking validation, demanding attention and clinging to you for dear life (only to leave when someone better comes along, or after she's drained you dry... and not in that way). Then come and tell me how keeping stuff inside is bad.

You are confusing things in a major way. Not saying what you're bitching/sulking about is not keeping it inside. It's just another form of attention seeking (and a most annoying one). Keeping it inside is not letting people know there's something wrong in the first place and dealing with it yourself. So please, bitch about bitchy women all you want (I'm not too fond of them either), just get your facts straight and don't lump us all in the same category Dodgy

No no I think you mistake me.
When I talk about women who keeps things in I don't mean keep things in keep things in, I mean keep things in but do bitching stuff relating to that to make everyone fix what it is you are keeping in because you expect people to know what it is you are having a sulk about.

ie:

guy: "dude it's your turn to do the vacuuming"
guy2: "sweet as, I'll do it after the game"
*after the game*
*guy2 does vacuuming*

That is just how it works every time with guys. Simple.

But with women...

situation #1 (and the situation I'm talking about)

women: "floors are getting dirty..."
guy: "yip.."
*women has massive silent bitch for days*

situation #2

women: "OMG these floors are disgusting, it's your turn to vacuum!"
guy: "ok, calm down I'll do it after the game"
women: *stomps off*
women: *comes back during half time* "why the fuck are the floors still not vacuumed?!"
guy: "because I said I'd do it AFTER the game, it's only half time.."
women: "you could have done it during half time!? typical man! doesn't think as smart as us superior women"
guy: "half time is 5minutes, it takes at least 15minutes to do the vacuuming, and during that 5minutes I was preparing food for the second half. You do the math"
women: "don't have that attitude with me!!?!"
guy: "what attitude?"
women: "that attitude!!
guy: "whatever.."
women: "do the fucking floors!!!"

True story.
Bitches be crazy.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
16-01-2013, 05:42 AM
One of my ex girlfriends wouldnt look at my facebook page because she "didnt want to see anything that I might have to hide".

I was like WTF!!!!

Then one day when I was at work I got a text saying that it was over, that she had looked at my facebook page and seen that a women (who was one of my mates mums) had wrote "Thanks for today, love you xxxx"

All I had done was put her bin round the back for her, she said I love you to everybody.

Its a good job I shave my head caus if I didnt I would of been ripping my hair out in frustration Hobo

Jesus Jones
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
16-01-2013, 05:50 AM
To both muffs and bemore - those are not "women" in general. Those are some of the women you've met. Doesn't prove anything. I may give you heaps of examples of men acting like shit - still won't prove anything.

And muffs, like I said - this is not keeping things inside. This is making the man guess what she's upset about. Two vastly different things. And as one who does the former but not the latter, frankly, I find calling them by the same name offensive.

16-01-2013, 05:58 AM
Bemore, just wow.

@Vera, "making the man guess what she's upset about" is exactly what I'm talking about!!!
It's the most bullshit, pointless thing women do and it is the sole cause of the phrase, "bitches be crazy".

Just be straight up!

That is my man advice for women. Be straight up. If you have a problem, spell it out, don't beat around the bush. I guarantee the problem will be solved so much faster and you can go back to watching the latest romcom with the girls and synchronizing your periods.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
16-01-2013, 05:59 AM
Dont start going crazy on us Miss V........

(thats a joke, I know all women are not the same lol)

Jesus Jones
16-01-2013, 05:59 AM
[Image: 90etZ.png]

I'm sorry. What? 23226 seconds?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
16-01-2013, 06:01 AM
(16-01-2013 05:59 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: 90etZ.png]

I'm sorry. What? 23226 seconds?
Is your computer female?

(Another joke.... dont hurt me please)

Jesus Jones
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A bit of ranting... Filox 26 1,195 07-08-2012 05:02 PM
Last Post: bemore
  I just felt like ranting, like CYTB often does. itsFerdinand 10 780 02-12-2011 11:25 PM
Last Post: houseofcantor