Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
16-01-2013, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2013 06:21 AM by Vera.)
RE: Ranting corner
(16-01-2013 05:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  @Vera, "making the man guess what she's upset about" is exactly what I'm talking about!!!
It's the most bullshit, pointless thing women do and it is the sole cause of the phrase, "bitches be crazy".

Just be straight up!

That is my man advice for women. Be straight up. If you have a problem, spell it out, don't beat around the bush. I guarantee the problem will be solved so much faster and you can go back to watching the latest romcom with the girls and synchronizing your periods.
Which women? All women? Have you met all the women in the world? Were they all the same?

For god's sake guys, we're not living in a mixture of American Pie and a Cosmo article! This is the real world we're talking about. If I honestly thought you believed this shit...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2013, 06:03 AM
With how many times it's broken down and I've needed to get new hard-drives, maybe, Bemore. Just maybe.

Okay' seriously, who fucked with the time on this thing? I got the error again.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
16-01-2013, 07:06 AM
(16-01-2013 06:03 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 05:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  @Vera, "making the man guess what she's upset about" is exactly what I'm talking about!!!
It's the most bullshit, pointless thing women do and it is the sole cause of the phrase, "bitches be crazy".

Just be straight up!

That is my man advice for women. Be straight up. If you have a problem, spell it out, don't beat around the bush. I guarantee the problem will be solved so much faster and you can go back to watching the latest romcom with the girls and synchronizing your periods.
Which women? All women? Have you met all the women in the world? Were they all the same?

For god's sake guys, we're not living in a mixture of American Pie and a Cosmo article! This is the real world we're talking about. If I honestly thought you believed this shit...
yes, all women. You'd think it not statistically possible, yet it's true.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
16-01-2013, 07:10 AM
(16-01-2013 07:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  yes, all women. You'd think it not statistically possible, yet it's true.
Muffsy, your jokes are usually much better than this.

16-01-2013, 07:13 AM
jokes?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
16-01-2013, 07:24 AM
[Image: tve666-3-43.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
16-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Rant:normally I'm not a huge fan of guns.....but I don't know....this gun control push makes me a little nervous. Anyone else feel the same?

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
16-01-2013, 04:20 PM
(16-01-2013 04:11 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Rant:normally I'm not a huge fan of guns.....but I don't know....this gun control push makes me a little nervous. Anyone else feel the same?

I saw the president unveiled his proposal or whatever...haven't had the time to look at it further.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

16-01-2013, 04:22 PM
(16-01-2013 04:11 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Rant:normally I'm not a huge fan of guns.....but I don't know....this gun control push makes me a little nervous. Anyone else feel the same?
The whole government and economic system this world revolves around makes me nervous. I doubt they will get rid of guns... they might make it harder to get them and regulate it more so they have to be registered though.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
16-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Just Joshing ya Vera.

Now this second assignment I have to do is a decent fucking assignment.
It's for international business so it's on globalization. The shit I know about globalization could fill a small library.
I guess the only question now is, do I do the first topic, "should all firms go international" or the second, "globalization in your country". Though if I was to do the later it would have to be about NZ which means I would have to talk about 1987 which I've talked about numerous times over the course of my studies.

I wonder if I should do it on the effects of globalization on a third world country? That might be more interesting. Perhaps Panama, then I could talk about ships which is also exciting.
Pasty white European looking guy, I could totally come off as Latin American.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A bit of ranting... Filox 26 1,215 07-08-2012 05:02 PM
Last Post: bemore
  I just felt like ranting, like CYTB often does. itsFerdinand 10 791 02-12-2011 11:25 PM
Last Post: houseofcantor