Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
22-01-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-01-2013 01:29 PM)Vera Wrote:  I swear, next time I have to translate crap about how virginity is a gift that the heroine bestows upon the oh so worthy hero or how "it wasn’t fair, under these circumstances, to take something she was never getting back" (and she, in this particular case, is 300 years old), I'mma start throwing punches. Remind me again what year are we living in?

[Image: tumblr_luoyxi9Kf81r6aoq4o1_500.gif]

Oh, that's not too bad. I personally enjoy it when they write about the young girl with no sexual experience at all -- never even having seen a man nude -- and giving him the perfect blow job.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-01-2013, 02:31 PM
That is somewhat suspicious.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
22-01-2013, 02:37 PM
(22-01-2013 02:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh, that's not too bad. I personally enjoy it when they write about the young girl with no sexual experience at all -- never even having seen a man nude -- and giving him the perfect blow job.
You so took the words out of my mouth... okay, poor choice of word in this particular case, I admit...

Bugs me to no end, too. No matter if it's a man or a woman. Barely any sexual experience (or sometimes none at all), yet they are always amazing, the best ever and somehow, magically, know all the tricks. Yeah right! Dodgy

But the whole virginity deal creeps me out, too. First of all, it ain't no gift. And second of all, what is this obsession with virgins anyhow... yucky, to say the least...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
22-01-2013, 02:38 PM
That is also somewhat suspicious.

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
22-01-2013, 02:40 PM
(22-01-2013 02:37 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(22-01-2013 02:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh, that's not too bad. I personally enjoy it when they write about the young girl with no sexual experience at all -- never even having seen a man nude -- and giving him the perfect blow job.
You so took the words out of my mouth... okay, poor choice of word in this particular case, I admit...

Bugs me to no end, too. No matter if it's a man or a woman. Barely any sexual experience (or sometimes none at all), yet they are always amazing, the best ever and somehow, magically, know all the tricks. Yeah right! Dodgy

But the whole virginity deal creeps me out, too. First of all, it ain't no gift. And second of all, what is this obsession with virgins anyhow... yucky, to say the least...
Agreed. Losing your virginity sucks, its not fun, it usually hurts, and you have no idea what youre doing. I hate it when they perpetuate virgins like stated above.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
22-01-2013, 02:43 PM
(22-01-2013 02:40 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Agreed. Losing your virginity sucks, its not fun, it usually hurts, and you have no idea what youre doing. I hate it when they perpetuate virgins like stated above.
Could be worse. He may also have no idea what he's doing Laugh out load

What annoys me the most (besides the whole possessive aspect of it all) is calling it a gift that the girl gives to the guy. What a load of mediaeval crap.

And don't even get me started on how only certain types of sex count as sex. Like I've said before - yeah right. Keep telling yourselves it ain't sex.

22-01-2013, 02:44 PM
All this is very suspicious.

[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
22-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Read at your own peril (and only if you're of age Dodgy )
In a flash, he was between her thighs, his hands spreading her wider, her sex laid open and weeping in the face of his male urge to dominate and mate.
I'll tell you who's weeping. Me. Weeping

I'll also tell you who's laughing. That fugly broad. All the bloody way to the bank.

22-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Of course they're gonna write it's magical and blah blah, it's suppose to be erotica.
They're not gonna write "and as he clumsily inserted his throbbing member, his hand supporting his weight slipped and his face smacked into hers, breaking her nose sending blood squirting forth. blah blah blah. As the young couple sat, waiting in the busy A&E, urges to have sexual relations rushed over them, but they were in a busy A&E trying to stop a bleeding broken nose so they couldn't do shit."

No middle age lady wants to read that.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
22-01-2013, 04:16 PM
(22-01-2013 04:08 PM)Vera Wrote:  Read at your own peril (and only if you're of age Dodgy )
In a flash, he was between her thighs, his hands spreading her wider, her sex laid open and weeping in the face of his male urge to dominate and mate.
I'll tell you who's weeping. Me. Weeping

I'll also tell you who's laughing. That fugly broad. All the bloody way to the bank.

wow, that is fucking horrible.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]