Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
23-01-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: Ranting corner
"His cock felt like it had swollen to Empire State Building dimensions, and his balls were July Fourth blue—so desperate for a release they had their own marching band and fireworks brigade."

Words fail me.

[Image: quadruple-facepalm.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2013, 07:53 AM
(23-01-2013 07:48 AM)Vera Wrote:  "His cock felt like it had swollen to Empire State Building dimensions, and his balls were July Fourth blue—so desperate for a release they had their own marching band and fireworks brigade."

Words fail me.

Words failed the author. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-01-2013, 07:59 AM
(23-01-2013 07:48 AM)Vera Wrote:  "His cock felt like it had swollen to Empire State Building dimensions, and his balls were July Fourth blue—so desperate for a release they had their own marching band and fireworks brigade."

Words fail me.

"I screamed as I felt my body be torn literally in two as his dick expanded to Empire State Building proportions; blood gushing out of the massive rift that was rapidly opening further up my stomach, my intestines being forced out, punctured or crushed by the gargantuan expansion. Then, I stopped screaming as my chest cavity was forced open, my arteries tearing and ending my suffering. Finally, there was peace."

How was that, Vera?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
23-01-2013, 08:00 AM
I begin to understand Vera's homicidal urges... gah... yuck... flaaargh...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-01-2013, 08:05 AM
(23-01-2013 07:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  Words failed the author. Drinking Beverage

Would someone living over there mind letting her know? Preferably someone who knows how to handle a gun? One of us needs to be put out of her misery and I'd rather it were her.

(23-01-2013 08:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  I begin to understand Vera's homicidal urges... gah... yuck... flaaargh...
I was gonna object to this vile accusation... but I kinda said you needed to be shot, like two posts earlier, so I don't think my protestations will hold much water.

FT, that's just about what happened in the next scene. Fighting. And I use the word loosely. Believe it or not, her fighting scenes suck even worse than the sex ones.

23-01-2013, 08:09 AM
But was my 'adaptation' better?

23-01-2013, 08:09 AM
(23-01-2013 08:05 AM)Vera Wrote:  FT, that's just about what happened in the next scene. Fighting. And I use the word loosely. Believe it or not, her fighting scenes suck even worse than the sex ones.

Maybe she has no practical experience of either. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2013, 08:10 AM
(23-01-2013 08:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 08:05 AM)Vera Wrote:  FT, that's just about what happened in the next scene. Fighting. And I use the word loosely. Believe it or not, her fighting scenes suck even worse than the sex ones.

Maybe she has no practical experience of either. Consider

That is somewhat suspicious.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-01-2013, 08:24 AM
(23-01-2013 08:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  Maybe she has no practical experience of either. Consider
Sadly, she's found someone dumb and blind enough to marry her. I can only pray to god, in whom I don't believe (shows you how desperate I am) that she doesn't procreate.

FT, you be the judge:
The baseball bat caught him in the side of the knee and the fall that came right after the blow was a yard sale in the worse way. He went down hard, his leg pretzeling beneath his considerable weight at an angle that turned his hip into a screaming ball of agony—which suggested that karma might not be about payback so much as it struggled with independent thinking: As he was felled by an injury like the one he’d just given someone, he cursed himself and the bastard with the Louisville Slugger and the Johnny-disloyal-Damon aim.

23-01-2013, 08:27 AM
I wrote a better fight scene in a story I was writing about two years ago.

Sad thing is, it was lost after I had failed to make a backup copy.