Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
24-01-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Friday 5oclock.

I think its safe to say I failed.

Now what do I do?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Move in with DLJ. Tongue

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-01-2013, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2013 08:36 AM by Free Thought.)
So..

I've got an iPod Nano 5, it has served me faithfully and unwavering ability for the past few years.

Now it's broken.

This iPod has taken fall after fall, knock after knock and barely ever suffered as much as a dent on the rim, or scratched paint.

However, about a half hour ago it fell and now the screen is cracked to hell, totalled pretty much. And right as school is going to start, when I need it most.

The worst thing is: It is impossible for me to get a replacement N.5, because Apple products apparently have a shelf-life of ten minutes before it is replaced by a crappier option at inflated price. I'm probably never going to get the money I need to replace the damn thing, with whatever over-priced crappy iteration apple has out for the next two weeks.

fuck you, Laws of gravity. Fucking everything up.

[Image: CDm016s.png]

I drew this just now. It is supposed to be angry, but I'm not good with face.. yet.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
25-01-2013, 08:25 AM
(25-01-2013 08:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  So..

I've got an iPod Nano 5, it has served me faithfully and unwavering ability for the past few years.

Now it's broken.

This iPod has taken fall after fall, knock after knock and barely ever suffered as much as a dent on the rim, or scratched paint.

However, about a half hour ago it fell and now the screen is cracked to hell, totalled pretty much. And right as school is going to start, when I need it most.

The worst thing is: It is impossible for me to get a replacement N.5, because Apple products apparently have a shelf-life of ten minutes before it is replaced by a crappier option at inflated price. I'm probably never going to get the money I need to replace the damn thing, with whatever over-priced crappy iteration apple has out for the next two weeks.

fuck you, Laws of gravity. Fucking everything up.
That sucks. I feel your pain.

And have one word for you - cowon. Best sound and battery life. Ever.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
25-01-2013, 08:41 AM
(24-01-2013 09:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Currently at the uni in an unused seminer room.
Got no internet at the flat, no power. I still dont have a room to go too or anywhere to move my stuff too, Ive tried everything.
I have to be out in 24hours. And I have no planB because my parents cant come rescue me and I have no friends, let alone anyone with a trailer or even a car for that matter.

To say I am ofically fucked is a bit of an under statement.
I feel for you muffs, seriously... I have been in the same position as you before.

You need to ask for help. In this I mean go to your local authority and declare yourself homeless. You might not have any "friends" but im sure you may (im hoping) at least talk to some people at Uni. You need to secure your stuff so I would ask around everybody to see if you can get transport and if anybody will hold it for you. I know this sounds risky but It is a step up from being booted out with all of your stuff on the street.

Have you got any Items you can sell? It will lighten your load and give you some extra cash if this is possible.

I know you need your bike on a daily basis but I would consider selling it. You may need to.

Id call your parents, if they can get down then your landlord may see your predicament and agree to holding onto your gear for an extra day or two whilst they travel down to help you.

Keep your chin up bro... its a fucking shit predicament to be in but keep strong... whilst it doesnt feel like it now you will get it sorted, this shit will just be a memory one day.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
25-01-2013, 08:45 AM
(25-01-2013 08:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  So..

Now it's broken.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp6btPsStS5gi-jXM8F0T...ueIEhS9FYl]

Snitch Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
25-01-2013, 08:55 AM
You told on me to Steven, Bemore.

Who is truly the snitch?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
25-01-2013, 09:00 AM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsp68diTf_N9wW4yomaot...sEyGvutcQL]

Cool

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-01-2013, 10:28 AM
[Image: img_9068.jpg]

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-01-2013, 10:54 AM
Free Thought, have you checked Amazon? Or go to the Apple site and see what they have for refurbished ones that (in my experience) work as well the new ones.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF