Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
29-01-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Got my crown at the dentist today: $1400.

Stopped at the BMW dealer (nearby the dentist) to have them assess the front-end problem: need new struts, $1700.

That just ate up my income tax refund. Fcuk. No vacation fund.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 05:51 PM
(28-01-2013 10:47 PM)Near Wrote:  Well, since I couldn't find the "Good Day" thread, I'll post it here.

Finally moving out of the house, moving in with a roommate. Can't wait to get out of the house and be more of myself. Big Grin
That is really exciting Near. I'm happy for you Shy

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
29-01-2013, 07:32 PM
You know what sucks? I find this thread, it starts with some pretty good rants, legitimate reasons to be pissed off. I skip 300 pages just to see the latest and greatest and WTF! It's now a civil conversation between friends! (Except for Chas having to cough up some serious dough and not being able to go on vacation)

What happened to the passion, the anger? Hobo

“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless."
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
29-01-2013, 07:35 PM
(29-01-2013 07:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You know what sucks? I find this thread, it starts with some pretty good rants, legitimate reasons to be pissed off. I skip 300 pages just to see the latest and greatest and WTF! It's now a civil conversation between friends! (Except for Chas having to cough up some serious dough and not being able to go on vacation)

Well, I'm passionately angry about having to live in my car now. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-01-2013, 09:02 PM
(29-01-2013 07:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You know what sucks? I find this thread, it starts with some pretty good rants, legitimate reasons to be pissed off. I skip 300 pages just to see the latest and greatest and WTF! It's now a civil conversation between friends! (Except for Chas having to cough up some serious dough and not being able to go on vacation)

My suggestion for a thread for friendly banter and random conversation was widley rejected and as a result this has become that thread.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
30-01-2013, 05:01 AM
DLJ is on the Late Show! Singing! He can't sing for shit though lol. Some guy named David that looks exactly like DLJ singing with some french horns and shit. The resemblence is uncanny.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
30-01-2013, 06:49 AM
Homoerotic BDSM session. No real "sex" however, we cannot have that here now, can we? Gay sex? Not in a book which is meant to be slobbered over by the wholesome (sexually frustrated and severely mentally challenged) American housewife!

Have to describe every single ridiculous contraption in detail. If I can survive this, I can survive just about anything.

[Image: swoon2.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
30-01-2013, 02:32 PM
(26-01-2013 03:23 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  My deskmate in my mathematics class wore a cross necklace, an "I Love Jesus!" ballcap and carried a biblecase with the 'Footprints' motif on it. How long before he tries to convert me? Gonna' try and get to class early on Monday and pull a switharoo. Here's hoping! If I fail to switch seats soon this is going to be an annoying class...
Well, I have succeeded! Haha! Take that The Man! Tongue

30-01-2013, 06:11 PM
(30-01-2013 02:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(26-01-2013 03:23 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  My deskmate in my mathematics class wore a cross necklace, an "I Love Jesus!" ballcap and carried a biblecase with the 'Footprints' motif on it. How long before he tries to convert me? Gonna' try and get to class early on Monday and pull a switharoo. Here's hoping! If I fail to switch seats soon this is going to be an annoying class...
Well, I have succeeded! Haha! Take that The Man! Tongue
Watch out for the next guy wearing a skull cap who chances to like your scholastic company.......... Cool
30-01-2013, 06:15 PM

Check out passion and anger in The Boxing Ring. Wink