Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
30-01-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(30-01-2013 06:49 AM)Vera Wrote:  Homoerotic BDSM session. No real "sex" however, we cannot have that here now, can we? Gay sex? Not in a book which is meant to be slobbered over by the wholesome (sexually frustrated and severely mentally challenged) American housewife!

Have to describe every single ridiculous contraption in detail. If I can survive this, I can survive just about anything.

[Image: swoon2.gif]
Should not not those delightful calloused hands be in the sink or someplace else useful? Ohmy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 06:23 PM
(29-01-2013 04:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  Got my crown at the dentist today: $1400.

Stopped at the BMW dealer (nearby the dentist) to have them assess the front-end problem: need new struts, $1700.

That just ate up my income tax refund. Fcuk. No vacation fund.
Learn to live simply like me!
Could have bought a straw and slurped it up.......OOOhhh just thought of K.Cs sickness. Weeping
30-01-2013, 06:25 PM
(30-01-2013 06:18 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Should not not those delightful calloused hands be in the sink or someplace else useful? Ohmy
You do not get calloused hands from typing. Only from riding at a gallop. Which is why I bought myself a pair of these, when I started learning the gallop.

[Image: 016383_BLA_FAROE_GLOVE_2_l.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
30-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Nice! But reminds me of a traffic cop!

Hey that footnotes interesting......... Consider
30-01-2013, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 06:49 PM by Mr Woof.)
(25-01-2013 08:41 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(24-01-2013 09:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Currently at the uni in an unused seminer room.
Got no internet at the flat, no power. I still dont have a room to go too or anywhere to move my stuff too, Ive tried everything.
I have to be out in 24hours. And I have no planB because my parents cant come rescue me and I have no friends, let alone anyone with a trailer or even a car for that matter.

To say I am ofically fucked is a bit of an under statement.
I feel for you muffs, seriously... I have been in the same position as you before.

You need to ask for help. In this I mean go to your local authority and declare yourself homeless. You might not have any "friends" but im sure you may (im hoping) at least talk to some people at Uni. You need to secure your stuff so I would ask around everybody to see if you can get transport and if anybody will hold it for you. I know this sounds risky but It is a step up from being booted out with all of your stuff on the street.

Have you got any Items you can sell? It will lighten your load and give you some extra cash if this is possible.

I know you need your bike on a daily basis but I would consider selling it. You may need to.

Id call your parents, if they can get down then your landlord may see your predicament and agree to holding onto your gear for an extra day or two whilst they travel down to help you.

Keep your chin up bro... its a fucking shit predicament to be in but keep strong... whilst it doesnt feel like it now you will get it sorted, this shit will just be a memory one day.
Sorry to hear Earmuffs is in strife. I don't bear grudges too long! Life's too short, and heaps of misery out there......
Should I de ban his posts.......... Unsure Huh
30-01-2013, 06:46 PM
(30-01-2013 06:29 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Hey that footnotes interesting.........
Huh

30-01-2013, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 06:59 PM by Mr Woof.)
(30-01-2013 06:46 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:29 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Hey that footnotes interesting.........
Huh
How do I un ban someone? WOW EASSY PEASY!
30-01-2013, 07:31 PM
(30-01-2013 06:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:18 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Should not not those delightful calloused hands be in the sink or someplace else useful? Ohmy
You do not get calloused hands from typing. Only from riding at a gallop. Which is why I bought myself a pair of these, when I started learning the gallop.

[Image: 016383_BLA_FAROE_GLOVE_2_l.jpg]
Yeah, but I noticed you left out you're explanation for the sink! Tongue

31-01-2013, 04:08 AM
(30-01-2013 07:31 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yeah, but I noticed you left out you're explanation for the sink! Tongue
What do you think the help is for? Girl_nails

Also - just fucking great. Opera crashed majorly on me, had to uninstall it completely, lost all my settings, addons, sizes, bookmarks, what have you. Few things drive me madder than computer problems Angry

31-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Fucking Rockstar Games.

*three million years ago*

"We shall be releasing Grand Theft Auto 5 in spring 2013"

*Todays news*

"Grand Theft Auto 5 wont be released until the 17th of September 2013"

Angry

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones