Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
11-02-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Sorry Muffy - I didn't know I was the only one around - I'll hang for a while and approve for you. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2013, 02:22 AM
Nah it's oka Kim, thanks anyway. I'm sure the admins will have their little talks behind everyones back and conclude that I in fact actually broke no rules and thus they have no basis other then their own personal dissaproval of which to restrict my posts and then apologies to me and that'll be that, soon enough.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
11-02-2013, 02:29 AM
Uh.. no. That particular sub forum has it's own particular rules and the rule you "ignored" was: don't bagger the fragile person who is already about to pee their pants. Dodgy Just sayin'.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
11-02-2013, 02:36 AM
This is exactly what the rules of the support forum states:
This section has been created on the suggestion of members who feel we don't have a place to ask for, and offer, support to and from each other.

This section will be a little different to the rest of the forum. Being intentionally provocative in this section is prohibited. If people are talking about their issues and looking for support then they deserve that bit more protection than our other sections provide. Anyone being provocative will be warned by the Forum Team, should they fail to improve their conduct they will have their ability to post in this section removed at the discretion of myself and FSM_scot.

If you feel someone is being provocative please either report their post or PM a member of the Forum Team with your concerns.

11-02-2013, 02:37 AM
Do they really deserve more protection, or are they being entitled to it?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
11-02-2013, 02:44 AM
(11-02-2013 02:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Do they really deserve more protection, or are they being entitled to it?

Hey I don't make the rules ... oh wait, I do.

They are entitled to be there and while there, their comments deserve the protections provided by that forum.

11-02-2013, 02:54 AM
I know the rules.
I'm just saying that what I said (in my post that was deleted) was advice. She wanted advice, I gave it.
Was it airy fairy shit that you guys were spoon feeding her which wasn't helping her in the slightest? no, but it was advice none the same. I wasn't badgering her, I wasn't insulting or anything. I simply offered frank advice.
At least allow her to determine what advice she wants to hear and what she wants removed.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
11-02-2013, 02:57 AM
Welll, I was temporarily banned or whatever it is called, because I sounded different. I thought it was kinda funny back then, but now...
[Image: 24987162.jpg]

I hope people didn't forget to pack enough warm clothes.

And, FT: yeah, you only qualify as fragile if you complain a lot. Otherwise - fuck you, you worthlessness piece of shit. Hug

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
11-02-2013, 03:04 AM
(11-02-2013 02:44 AM)kim Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 02:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Do they really deserve more protection, or are they being entitled to it?

Hey I don't make the rules ... oh wait, I do.

They are entitled to be there and while there, their comments deserve the protections provided by that forum.

Just wondering, is all.

Geez.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
11-02-2013, 03:05 AM
(11-02-2013 02:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I know the rules.
I'm just saying that what I said (in my post that was deleted) was advice. She wanted advice, I gave it.
Was it airy fairy shit that you guys were spoon feeding her which wasn't helping her in the slightest? no, but it was advice none the same. I wasn't badgering her, I wasn't insulting or anything. I simply offered frank advice.
At least allow her to determine what advice she wants to hear and what she wants removed.

I'm inclined to agree. - And I saw your post which was deleted. Bit harsh. Dodgy Accurate, but harsh.