Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
11-02-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-02-2013 03:04 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Geez.

Geez? You asked a question and I answered. Geez yourself. Dodgy

ween

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2013, 03:14 AM
(11-02-2013 03:08 AM)kim Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 03:04 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Geez.

Geez? You asked a question and I answered. Geez yourself. Dodgy

ween

Nobody shall escape the Geez!

All shall be Geezed.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
11-02-2013, 03:16 AM
So...

Now you're Geezus? Blink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
11-02-2013, 03:17 AM
I propose we make a new rule (a rule to rule them all, so to speak). Every single post should contain the words "you're amazing", "you're awesome", "you're the greatest ever" or a variation thereupon. Ratio of those - directly proportional to length of post. Failure to comply will result in immediate public lashing, a bit of tarring and feathering and then - ban time.

Thank you for listening, oh amazing inhabitants of this most greatest of forums. Now, if someone would kindly direct me to the nearest arse that needs kissing, I'd be eternally grateful.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
11-02-2013, 03:23 AM
[Image: tumblr_mh3zbuhW0O1rq4857o1_500.jpg]

11-02-2013, 03:24 AM
(11-02-2013 03:16 AM)kim Wrote:  So...

Now you're Geezus? Blink

I'll work with what I can get around here.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-02-2013, 04:06 AM
scavengers and cannibals

Damn, I read that as; scavenging for cannabis. Dodgy

Made more sense.

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
11-02-2013, 04:17 AM
(11-02-2013 03:05 AM)kim Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 02:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I know the rules.
I'm just saying that what I said (in my post that was deleted) was advice. She wanted advice, I gave it.
Was it airy fairy shit that you guys were spoon feeding her which wasn't helping her in the slightest? no, but it was advice none the same. I wasn't badgering her, I wasn't insulting or anything. I simply offered frank advice.
At least allow her to determine what advice she wants to hear and what she wants removed.

I'm inclined to agree. - And I saw your post which was deleted. Bit harsh. Dodgy Accurate, but harsh.
Well perhaps harsh is what she needs. Everyone just beats around the bush and spoon feeds her because she has paper thin skin and has a fucking cry over anything and nobody wants to the big meany that made her have a cry.
It doesn't do her any good. If anything it just reinforces her belief that everyone is all kind and gentle and not only that but should behave that way towards her.
All her problems can be solved by her accepting that people are cunts and their approval isn't worth the effort.
Like I said (in my deleted post), boyfriends, friends and even family come and go, BUT you are stuck with yourself. From the moment you pop out like a rocket to the moment you die, you are stuck with yourself.
She needs to get some self respect/self esteem which can only come from herself. The sooner she realizes that she's a wonderful person the better for her.

ie: She posts something about her being ugly or whatever. An obvious cry for attention, and so everyone goes into "ohh no you're not" mode. She then goes away from the whole experience thinking that if she says some bad shit about herself everyone will come out with all this lovey shit and give her the love and attention she craves. The cycle continues and nothing changes. Then she'll get out into the actual world, you know, the one after high school, and she will quickly discover that people don't actually give a fuck about her problems. Suddenly the cycle shatters as noone fills her need for approval. Thus she will resort to stupid things to get more attention, attemped sucicide etc.. until she does get the attention she craves.

People think they're helping, they're not. She doesn't need a hug, she needs a slap to the face.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
11-02-2013, 04:18 AM
(11-02-2013 04:06 AM)kim Wrote:  scavenging for cannabis.
Oh, Kim, has it come to that? If I was still in Rio I could send a huge package your way. One of my... playthings, so to speak, always had some and was more than willing to share (with my friends - I was all about the caipirinhas), not to mention that I knew the local dealer (but he was a bit of a creep...)
[Image: JC_spliff.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
11-02-2013, 04:27 AM
Ya know, the interesting thing about this whole, restrict Earmuffs posts, thing is that I finally seen that warning % increase.
20% wooo!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A bit of ranting... Filox 26 1,192 07-08-2012 05:02 PM
Last Post: bemore
  I just felt like ranting, like CYTB often does. itsFerdinand 10 775 02-12-2011 11:25 PM
Last Post: houseofcantor