Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
11-02-2013, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 04:47 AM by kim.)
RE: Ranting corner
(11-02-2013 04:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well perhaps harsh is what she needs. Everyone just beats around the bush and spoon feeds her because she has paper thin skin and has a fucking cry over anything and nobody wants to the big meany that made her have a cry.
It doesn't do her any good. If anything it just reinforces her belief that everyone is all kind and gentle and not only that but should behave that way towards her.
All her problems can be solved by her accepting that people are cunts and their approval isn't worth the effort.
Like I said (in my deleted post), boyfriends, friends and even family come and go, BUT you are stuck with yourself. From the moment you pop out like a rocket to the moment you die, you are stuck with yourself.
She needs to get some self respect/self esteem which can only come from herself. The sooner she realizes that she's a wonderful person the better for her.

ie: She posts something about her being ugly or whatever. An obvious cry for attention, and so everyone goes into "ohh no you're not" mode. She then goes away from the whole experience thinking that if she says some bad shit about herself everyone will come out with all this lovey shit and give her the love and attention she craves. The cycle continues and nothing changes. Then she'll get out into the actual world, you know, the one after high school, and she will quickly discover that people don't actually give a fuck about her problems. Suddenly the cycle shatters as noone fills her need for approval. Thus she will resort to stupid things to get more attention, attemped sucicide etc.. until she does get the attention she craves.

People think they're helping, they're not. She doesn't need a hug, she needs a slap to the face.

I'm with ya Muffy - - I pretty much said the same thing to her on my first encounter with her when she was - calmyourtitsbro. She sucks people into co-dependent relationships. Not good. That's why I never venture over into that forum. I don't need to see it. Fuck that. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
11-02-2013, 04:49 AM
I know this is Billy Joel, but I think it's more than appropriate.

If you search for tenderness
It isn't hard to find
You can have the love you need to live
But if you look for truthfulness
You might just as well be blind
It always seems to be so hard to give

Honesty is such a lonely word
Everyone is so untrue
Honesty is hardly ever heard
And mostly what I need from you

I can always find someone
To say they sympathize
If I wear my heart out on my sleeve
But I don't want some pretty face
To tell me pretty lies

All I want is someone to believe

Everyone is so untrue

I can find a lover
I can find a friend
I can have security
Until the bitter end
Anyone can comfort me
With promises again
I know, I know

When I'm deep inside of me
Don't be too concerned
I won't ask for nothin' while I'm gone
But when I want sincerity
Tell me where else can I turn
Cause you're the one that I depend upon

Everyone is so untrue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
11-02-2013, 05:11 AM
(11-02-2013 04:49 AM)Vera Wrote:  I know this is Billy Joel, but I think it's more than appropriate.
What's wrong with Billy Joel? Dodgy This is long before he sold out.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
11-02-2013, 05:30 AM
(11-02-2013 05:11 AM)kim Wrote:  What's wrong with Billy Joel? Dodgy This is long before he sold out.
Good. 'Cause I do like some of his songs. Just knew that he was kinda looked down upon by some (wow, preposition overdose!). Not that I care much what others think Angel

11-02-2013, 05:39 AM
(11-02-2013 02:57 AM)Vera Wrote:  Welll, I was temporarily banned or whatever it is called, because I sounded different. I thought it was kinda funny back then, but now...
[Image: 24987162.jpg]

I hope people didn't forget to pack enough warm clothes.

And, FT: yeah, you only qualify as fragile if you complain a lot. Otherwise - fuck you, you worthlessness piece of shit. Hug

I restricted your posting for a few minutes while I checked IPs to see if you'd been hacked.

It's not like I strapped you to a table in the basement. Geez, get over it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2013, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 06:08 AM by Vera.)
(11-02-2013 05:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  I restricted your posting for a few minutes while I checked IPs to see if you'd been hacked.

I'm saying that things are beginning to pile up. Among the echelon of the elect. And no, this time I'm not talking about KC.

People seem to be getting tipsier by the minute. Cheers (I guess).
[Image: 2009-02-10-drunk-with-power.jpg]

Also, I don't give a fuck about you moderating my account per se, so there's nothing to get over. Some people do need to get over themselves though.

11-02-2013, 05:47 AM
(11-02-2013 05:45 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 05:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  I restricted your posting for a few minutes while I checked IPs to see if you'd been hacked.

I'm saying that things are beginning to pile up. Among the echelon of the elect. And no, this time I'm not talking about KC.

People seem to be getting tipsier by the minute. Cheers (I guess).
[Image: 2009-02-10-drunk-with-power.jpg]

Don't talk about "the elect"..

It is KC's calling card, best not to attract him.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
11-02-2013, 05:49 AM
(11-02-2013 05:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Don't talk about question "the elect"..
Fixt.

Or dare to disagree.

Also, attracting people is always good. Well, nearly always. Well, most of the time. Some of the time. Oh, screw this.

11-02-2013, 06:34 AM
The pope just quit.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-02-2013, 06:52 AM
(11-02-2013 06:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The pope just quit.
Allahu akbar, praise the Buddha and all that jazz.

Can we now disband the whole catholic church? And move on the other leeches (Protestants, Orthodox and the rest of the vermin)?