Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
11-02-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-02-2013 08:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 05:06 PM)kim Wrote:  There IS such a fucking thing as LOGIC!!!
There fucking is. There fucking is. There fucking is.
Logic is necessary. Logic is necessary. Logic is necessary.
HOW DO PEOPLE NOT GET THIS?

Useful yes, utilitarian even, but not necessary. ... Just look at all those photos of hairless pussies above. Fuckers don't need logic, THEY JUST WANT TO WAIT UNTIL I'M DEAD SO THEY CAN FUCKING EAT ME!

Well, that would be logical, then, wouldn't it?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Fuck my fucking laptop that thought two weeks behind in class work would be a good time to quit fucking working. It may humbly fuck itself in its fucking ass.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
11-02-2013, 11:21 PM
(11-02-2013 09:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Fuck my fucking laptop that thought two weeks behind in class work would be a good time to quit fucking working. It may humbly fuck itself in its fucking ass.
That really does suck some major dick. The good news is the work may still be recovered even if you didn't keep a copy saved elsewhere. Though it may be a little late (don't know what you did) you may consider doing what I do with my schoolwork. I either save it on a thumbdrive which is on my keychain so I always have it, or save it on my google drive so I can always access it. There are also plenty of other cloud services. If you want to go low-tech and free you can always e-mail it to yourself. Good luck!

12-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Cloud Services = Ass Saver Yes

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
12-02-2013, 12:09 AM
I'm avoiding avoiding avoidance. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
12-02-2013, 05:20 AM
(12-02-2013 12:09 AM)kim Wrote:  I'm avoiding avoiding avoidance. Dodgy
Yeah, you can't really avoid avoidance. Nor should you try. It's the best thing ever.

Me, I vehemently deny that I'm in denial. As well as, refuse to commit to the truth that I'm afraid of commitment.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
12-02-2013, 07:49 PM
The whole country has had like no rain since before Christmas. Drought and all that.
It is suddenly pooring down with raind rather heavily.
Not good.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
12-02-2013, 09:07 PM
My brother-in-law (actual one that is marring my sister, not the one of whoms my stuff is in his garage) and my pregnant sister have decided to give up my brother-in-laws stable full time job and move cities in a hopes that he can then apply for the police force and hopefully get in. Despite the fact that he has been rejected once before for bad eye sight and my sister is pregnant...

Ya know, my life might be totally in the shitter right now BUT at least I'm not a fucking moron...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
12-02-2013, 09:20 PM
(11-02-2013 08:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 08:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Useful yes, utilitarian even, but not necessary. ... Just look at all those photos of hairless pussies above. Fuckers don't need logic, THEY JUST WANT TO WAIT UNTIL I'M DEAD SO THEY CAN FUCKING EAT ME!

Well, that would be logical, then, wouldn't it?

Feels more anthropomorphic to me. Drinking Beverage

This is not my signature.
13-02-2013, 01:41 PM
(12-02-2013 09:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My brother-in-law (actual one that is marring my sister, not the one of whoms my stuff is in his garage) and my pregnant sister have decided to give up my brother-in-laws stable full time job and move cities in a hopes that he can then apply for the police force and hopefully get in. Despite the fact that he has been rejected once before for bad eye sight and my sister is pregnant...

Ya know, my life might be totally in the shitter right now BUT at least I'm not a fucking moron...
Let me get this straight, he quits normal, steady job for a not-so-sure-will-he-get-the-job-in-the-first-place dangerous job? Yeah, that guy sure knows his priorities... At least he is not in the USA, a cop in USA is worse than a soldier in Iraq.

Tell him I said "Hello".

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson