Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
12-03-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-03-2013 10:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(12-03-2013 08:56 AM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  I will only accept this conspiracy if the aliens are going to use a secret underground base underneath Denver International to wait out the coming catastrophe brought on by the alien chem trails. Any less and I shall remain a staunch unbeliever! Big Grin
And aided NASA in faking the moon landings. Dodgy

Mocker. Everyone knows those moon landings were faked; they made a movie about it! OJ Simpson would not have put his entire career on the line if that movie wasn't based on absolute fact!

You atheists and your religion of skepticism. Sheesh. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
12-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Hug Peanut

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
12-03-2013, 11:24 AM
(12-03-2013 11:02 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Hug Peanut
Sadcryface Thank you. Sadcryface2

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
13-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Two large hassles in my life down, 1 more to go.

Time to write a CV.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
15-03-2013, 07:20 PM
How much "space" does one give another person? HMMM? Consider
How long should one anxiously wait for a reply. How long should one wonder if that person is even still alive? How does one manage to not drive themselves completely bonkers?! Why is it that only a couple days feel like it's going in slow motion; One thinks about a week has passed, but the calendar states otherwise...

I hate feeling lost. I hate feeling stuck in the same spot. Confused

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
16-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Just stabbed myself in the hand...damnit. Why don't we put the people who dream up ways of packaging products (that won't likely be stolen anyway) in charge of security?

Seriously, how many places do you have to seal something for dusting? Guess when the blood flow stops, I can do some cleaning. Cripes.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-03-2013, 01:19 PM
The fact that Near will be leaving on Monday. Sad

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
16-03-2013, 01:33 PM
(16-03-2013 09:32 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Just stabbed myself in the hand...damnit. Why don't we put the people who dream up ways of packaging products (that won't likely be stolen anyway) in charge of security?

Seriously, how many places do you have to seal something for dusting? Guess when the blood flow stops, I can do some cleaning. Cripes.

When the boys were little I seriously came to despise the packaging industry. All that plastic and when you finally uncover the toy they're fucking tied down with a million twist ties! So hope it heals quickly!

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

16-03-2013, 02:20 PM
I remember the days of fighting to get a toy freed from its bonds.

It'll be fine, just so damn frustrating!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-03-2013, 06:00 PM
(16-03-2013 09:32 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Just stabbed myself in the hand...damnit. Why don't we put the people who dream up ways of packaging products (that won't likely be stolen anyway) in charge of security?

I was stabbed in the hand once. I actually wasn't that painful.. Maybe because I was a little kid (still in Primary School) at the time. It was only a pair of scissors though.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.