Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
07-04-2013, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 05:02 PM by Lienda Bella.)
RE: Ranting corner
I've been bullied a lot, and it hurts worse when some one I trust defends them out of ignorance! Besides that... Am I really that lucky to be on this side at all? Sad I didn't like bashing from Christians, but now see bashing of them about the web.

~When our species is a chalkboard of bad and a tiny line of good, I find it very hard to desire it's survival.~
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2013, 05:11 PM
THEY'RE SO MEAN TO MY GWYNNIES!!

Some n00b posted a link to a Daily Mail article about North Korea, and of course all I see is my Gwynnies in the sidebar... with like four hundred comments raging on her!

I mean, I'm kinda pathetic for being so in love with the girl, but it's gotta be even worse, commenting on someone you find irrelevant just to spew hate.

Fuckers. Angry

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2013, 05:40 PM
(07-04-2013 05:11 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ... commenting on someone you find irrelevant just to spew hate.

Yep, that's why I don't (or rarely) spew hate on god. I'm no hater.

Some seem to have nothing better to do than hate what ain't theirs to hate. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
08-04-2013, 01:52 AM
You know what I hate?
When you know you should have done something but didn't and so you're all like, "ohhh *sadface*" and then you find out later then you still could have done it when you thought it was too late BUT you just missed your opportunity as when you found out that you could have done it this time, you also find out that it truly IS too late. *sadface*.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
08-04-2013, 02:30 AM
(08-04-2013 01:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You know what I hate?
When you know you should have done something but didn't and so you're all like, "ohhh *sadface*" and then you find out later then you still could have done it when you thought it was too late BUT you just missed your opportunity as when you found out that you could have done it this time, you also find out that it truly IS too late. *sadface*.

I know dat feel, bro.

[Image: giphy.gif]
09-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Hmmm, I really feel like poached eggs, but it's 1:45am and I don't wanna wake up my flatmates... To do it or not to do it...Consider

Why must God present me with these troubling questions?
Please god, give me the strength so I may come to a swift conclusion to this burning question. I know you have time on your hands, look at Africa, that's proof your not busy.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
09-04-2013, 08:40 AM
Thank you God for taking time out of your non-busy day to provide me with an answer to my trifling question.

I know that while you created the earth, all it's creatures, the sun, the moon, the heavens and hells and everything else in existence, my decision to cook some eggs was of such high importance that you had no choice but to intervene and provide me with the answer.
Praise God, God is great.

09-04-2013, 09:08 AM
I see earmuffs is still bitching around here...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-04-2013, 09:11 AM
(09-04-2013 09:08 AM)Filox Wrote:  I see earmuffs is still bitching around here...

Well, duh! The sun hasn't fallen from the sky, has it? And I can confirm that hell still hasn't frozen over. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
09-04-2013, 09:30 AM
(09-04-2013 09:08 AM)Filox Wrote:  I see earmuffs is still bitching around here...

Big Grin

What to you and me may seem like "bitching," is to earmuffs, part of the respiratory function.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post