Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
10-10-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-10-2013 03:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I hate people that lie and practically breathe bullshit. I am stressed, I didn't do my book report and I'm having to turn it in late tomorrow, I also have an essay due tomorrow on top of the book report I haven't even started on because I've been so stressed, all of my friends have replaced me with the piece of shit that ruined my life, I'm having to lose everyone or unwillingly cut ties with them all, I weigh almost 105 lbs, I still have yet to get my wisdom teeth removed and I feel like crap all of the time yay

Well... not to pile it on or anything but... that's a hell of a run-on sentence. Undecided

Oh, come here ya cute li'l goof... Hug ... people who would "replace" you in their life are not friends. Eventually, they will do the same to everyone ... and everyone will realize they suck. See how I used punctuation there? 'Nother huggy Hug now, no more stressing, clear your mind, get some sleep & wake up fresh tomorrow.

Oh, and if you feel you're a tad thin for your height, get into your bod - start working out - it can help clear your head and help you focus. Muscle weighs more than fat.

Now, go away. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2013, 11:03 PM
(10-10-2013 06:28 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(10-10-2013 03:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  105 lbs... in kgs that's like 50 ? That's not a huge amount I think ?

I am 5"7 and underweight.

Whatever you say, Fatty. Obviously you haven't watched enough America's Top Model.

11-10-2013, 12:00 AM
I know, right? It's 2013, and women still can't be weighed on baking scales.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
11-10-2013, 02:40 AM
(10-10-2013 06:28 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(10-10-2013 03:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  105 lbs... in kgs that's like 50 ? That's not a huge amount I think ?

I am 5"7 and underweight.

Then I think that's why you get sick so much. This probably this has a nasty effect on your immune system.

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
11-10-2013, 03:33 AM
(10-10-2013 06:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hey Muffs, it may be time for a lawyer.

So the guy who hit me gave a statement to his insurance company saying I hit the van in front of me first so he is only responsible for the damage to the back of my car and not for all my medical issues. Too bad that I remembered what the officer told me. I pulled the police report and it says nothing of the kind, in fact, it says he doesn't know when my car hit the van. Says I was stopped and he hit me. Officer also noted that based on the damage, only one car was responsible for the accident...I was in the middle...don't see how it could have been me.

Guess that explains why his insurance was in such a hurry for me to settle up. They apparently didn't want to spend the $6.00 for the police report.

Yes! SUE!!!!

I told you he was an asshole. Drinking Beverage
And only responsible for the damages to the back of your car? That's the most bullshit thing I've ever herd.
He's responsible for the damage to his car, your car (all of it) AND the van you hit. Oh, and all your medical bills.
It's that simple. Drag his ass into court! Actually, you might find that the threat of court will make him pay up. It's a clear case of he say she say, BUT you have the police report. The fantastic thing about civil cases is that the burden of proof is minimal, so his word that you slammed into the van first isn't going enough when your word counters his and you have the police to back your statement.
If you had the contact information of the van driver, having him with you tell the court that he only felt one thud (as opposed to two, you smacking into him than the asshole smacking into you (which he would feel)) would absolutely seal the deal.

Take a camera and get a photo of his face when he loses. Tongue
(don't actual do that, no camera in court.)

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-10-2013, 08:37 AM
Quote:Muscle weighs more than fat.

This is wrong by the way.

A pound of fat weights the same as a pound of muscle believe it or not.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
11-10-2013, 08:41 AM
People who equate "unexplained" with "unexplainable" need to be educated. People who equate "unexplained" with either god or alien intervention need to be punched in the head.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
11-10-2013, 10:32 AM
(11-10-2013 08:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Muscle weighs more than fat.

This is wrong by the way.

A pound of fat weights the same as a pound of muscle believe it or not.

Pound for pound this is correct.

However, weight by volume is a different story. A measured volume of muscle weighs more than the same measured volume of fat. Density carries weight; muscles are dense, fat is not.

Hmm... Consider ... kind of reminds me of the planet Jupiter. Jupiter is actually big enough to be a star, but it lacks the density to be a star.

Does that mean... Jupiter is just a big fatso? Blink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
11-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Yea I agree, but you didn't say muscle weighs more in the same amount of space as fat due to density, you said "muscle weighs more than fat" which is false. Smartass

11-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Why does my mother have to shout into the phone?! Why can't she just talk like a normal person?! I'm trying to watch OITNB and I've had to pause it because she's so loud, and that's while I'm wearing headphones! Angry

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.