Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
27-12-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-12-2013 06:14 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  My compatibility update has taken four hours, and it's finally reached 98%.

If a God does exist, he sure didn't do shit to speed up my download.

He's probably slowing it down you sinner!

[Image: godtroll.php]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2013, 02:41 PM
So guess fucking what. I needed a new computer. So, a couple of days before Christmas, I ordered some new computer parts and awaited their arrival. Well, the majority of my parts came in on December 24, but MY FUCKING CASE DIDN'T!

So here I am, patiently waiting for my case to get here with computer parts in my closet. Now I can't even use my computer for writing and shit.....

God this sucks. And it was supposed to have arrived today, but instead, MY BROTHER'S computer case came in (which my mom and dad paid for by the way).

And thus, I am $900 deep into this replacement parts for my computer and I am waiting on something that cost me about a hundred.

Fuck you, shipping people.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
27-12-2013, 02:50 PM
(27-12-2013 02:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So guess fucking what. I needed a new computer. So, a couple of days before Christmas, I ordered some new computer parts and awaited their arrival. Well, the majority of my parts came in on December 24, but MY FUCKING CASE DIDN'T!

So here I am, patiently waiting for my case to get here with computer parts in my closet. Now I can't even use my computer for writing and shit.....

God this sucks. And it was supposed to have arrived today, but instead, MY BROTHER'S computer case came in (which my mom and dad paid for by the way).

And thus, I am $900 deep into this replacement parts for my computer and I am waiting on something that cost me about a hundred.

I tried that *magical* NoRack.com for the first time. Fukc them shipping people dammit. Three of my Most expensive gifts shipped to who-knows-where. And their customer service? yeah - nada. I've called, emailed, filled out their problem sheets on their website - Nothing. Today I got email notifications that my gifts have been delivered (??) WHERE? They magically had the wrong address and I went into the account I made with them and gave RIGHT address. Nope. Stuff shipped to where I have no idea.

so much for saving money with NORack.com

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
27-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Sabrina,next time use amazon.
[Image: image.png]

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
27-12-2013, 03:48 PM
(27-12-2013 02:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So guess fucking what. I needed a new computer. So, a couple of days before Christmas, I ordered some new computer parts and awaited their arrival. Well, the majority of my parts came in on December 24, but MY FUCKING CASE DIDN'T!

Mr. Murphy always wins, Steven.

Always.

Without exception.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
27-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Casual Ferrari 458 (as seen below) parked up in the grocery store parking lot.

[Image: ferrari%2B458%2Bphoto-2.jpg]

Obviously somebody didn't get the memo that this is a small white trash farming town, and not Monaco. He's bloody brave, people in this town would purposely ram their trollies into that car simply because they're too poor and useless to ever own one.

Side note: 1 more week than I get to go back to my beloved city, where people aren't entirely useless New Zealand hillbilly trailer trash cunts.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
27-12-2013, 09:05 PM
I regret reaching over and picking up one of the dogs toys.
yuck...

27-12-2013, 09:43 PM
This year sucked for me. I started it off with an intestinal infection, probably caused by my appendix, then my arthritis got really bad in my back, then I had to have my appendix removed, I've had way too many migraines this year, and now I'm suffering from some kind of on-and-off gastrointestinal illness and am scheduled for an ultrasound.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
28-12-2013, 12:46 AM
(26-12-2013 07:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That sucks LJ. With the credit card thing, isn't that good thing they used it?
I mean give those shops a phone, they'll have a record of the card number and what transaction it was used and thus the time it was used and than it's just a matter of looking at the security camera. Presto, you got your douche bag.

No, it was a debit card. Me thinks they made a duplicate to shop with. Haven't heard back from the investigator yet (he must still be in night phase *snicker*)

On another note, the car was never broken into. The police officer just thought the car looked suspicious in a parking lot on Christmas morning, so he impounded it. I swear he looked for problems that weren't there. It cost close to $200 to pick it up for no reason at all. People keep saying that at least I don't have to pay for theft damage- but the whole thing didn't have to happen at all? I'm usually a glass half full kind of person, but seriously. Lame-O.
28-12-2013, 06:14 AM
WTF?! You had to pay $2,000 because a cop "felt" your car was suspicious..?
That's total bullshit, I'd fight that.