Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-03-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(23-03-2014 07:15 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 07:09 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not to my knowledge.

OK..... Consider so, what would be wrong about "sporting" a GoPro ? Blink

Duh. We're old and nobody wants to see our winky when we take a leak. Duh.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2014, 01:53 PM
(23-03-2014 01:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 07:15 AM)War Horse Wrote:  OK..... Consider so, what would be wrong about "sporting" a GoPro ? Blink

Duh. We're old and nobody wants to see our winky when we take a leak. Duh.

Ummmmmm, Gasp I wasnt thinking of filming my winky..... Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
23-03-2014, 01:56 PM
(23-03-2014 01:53 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 01:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Duh. We're old and nobody wants to see our winky when we take a leak. Duh.

Ummmmmm, Gasp I wasnt thinking of filming my winky..... Dodgy

Yeah, but we'll forget we're still filming and shit. 'Cause we're old. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Still giggling...would love to hear a real biker referring to his winky while sitting around with the brothers he rides with. Laughat

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
23-03-2014, 02:03 PM
(23-03-2014 01:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Still giggling...would love to hear a real biker referring to his winky while sitting around with the brothers he rides with. Laughat

Harumph. I'll have you know I used to party with the Pagans when I still rode.Angry

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-03-2014, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2014 02:11 PM by Anjele.)
(23-03-2014 02:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 01:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Still giggling...would love to hear a real biker referring to his winky while sitting around with the brothers he rides with. Laughat

Harumph. I'll have you know I used to party with the Pagans when I still rode.Angry

No offense WarHorse...bikers are good people. The best customers ever when I used to tend bar. I got no issue with bikers...I could show you my Harley boots if that would help. Tongue

Best boots ever, btw.

And yeah, I know you are a real biker...that's why you using 'winky' was funny to me.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-03-2014, 02:21 PM
(23-03-2014 02:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 02:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Harumph. I'll have you know I used to party with the Pagans when I still rode.Angry

No offense WarHorse...bikers are good people. The best customers ever when I used to tend bar. I got no issue with bikers...I could show you my Harley boots if that would help. Tongue

Best boots ever, btw.

And yeah, I know you are a real biker...that's why you using 'winky' was funny to me.

Yeah, its not really a part of my normal vocabulary, but Girly brought it up, and of course when the talk gets silly, I need to run with it. Angel

This whole weekend was funny shit like this.... I really wish I could post some of the pics we got, but it would violate every rule in here. Rolleyes

I wish the video would have come out, as I did a selfie on it at the show... and I was quite hammered... funny shit ! Smartass

Oh well, next time. It shouldnt be long, things are getting into swing around here. Big Grin

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
23-03-2014, 04:28 PM
(23-03-2014 02:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Bastards used to call me dinky-winky just 'cause my winky is dinky and shit. ... I should hunt them down and kill them all. Evil_monster

#sigh
23-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Jesus H Christ I can't get a moments fucking peace...
All last week my flatmate was home from work because he has a sore ass (long story) and so the doctor said he couldn't go to work. So he's been home. Then Saturday my other flatmate was home as it's her day off just as the flatmate with the sore ass was aloud to go back to work. Then later that night a heap of my mates from school came over and some of them crashed here so they were rocking the place here on Sunday (yesterday) which is usually a day when my flatmates are out of the house. And then today, my flatmate with the sore ass, it's his day off.
And so Tuesday, Tuesday I would finally have some fucking peace and quiet where I can be left the fuck alone all day to shoot assorted people in the head over the internet. But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the universe couldn't give me 1 fucking day. I get a text from my dad "hey bro, what ya up to tomorrow"...
So my parents are now coming tomorrow. Than on Wednesday I have appointments and other shit I need to do. So Thursday, OH but wait, my flatmate with the sore ass only works for a couple hours Thursday and those hours always coincide with my sleep hours, so he'll be home all day. And than Friday my other flatmate has off, as well as Saturday and than they both have Sunday off so hopefully they go out and do shit but it's unlikely and my sore assed flatmate has the Monday off so Tuesday, fucking next week Tuesday!!
It's been 2 weeks of this shit, just... FUCK OFF!!
23-03-2014, 10:32 PM
(23-03-2014 10:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Jesus H Christ I can't get a moments fucking peace...
All last week my flatmate was home from work because he has a sore ass (long story)
oh rly? Laugh out load

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....