Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-03-2014, 03:31 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I both love and hate Mike Portnoy. I love him because he's a drummer-genius, but I hate him because he forces me to listen to the same 20 seconds over and over again, like 30 fucking times to get those damn odd time signatures working in my head.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2014, 03:41 AM
Hopefully my package arrives tomorrow and hopefully it comes assembled otherwise I'm kinda fucked.
24-03-2014, 03:42 AM
OH, forgot to mention that some mentally handicapped guy totally stole my traffic light where I chain my bike up too. Angry
Not impressed. I think I'm gonna pee on it tomorrow to clearly mark my territory.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-03-2014, 04:36 AM
(23-03-2014 04:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 02:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Harumph. I'll have you know I used to party with the Pagans when I still rode.Angry

Bastards used to call me dinky-winky just 'cause my winky is dinky and shit. ... I should hunt them down and kill them all. Evil_monster

This is not one of your better ideas Girly. No

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
24-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Marking exams is so fucking tedious.

WHY CAN'T YOU BE SMARTER, FIRST YEARS.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
24-03-2014, 04:46 PM
(24-03-2014 02:37 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Marking exams is so fucking tedious.

WHY CAN'T YOU BE SMARTER, FIRST YEARS.

Canadian ale. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-03-2014, 04:57 PM
This contract job I am on fucking sucks! And it gets worse, not better.

First thing this morning the boss calls me in to her office...you are doing this wrong and you did this wrong and this isn't right and blah blah blah. So I asked if I could look at what she was looking at to see exactly what she was talking about. So all this wrong shit was done in January...I didn't start there till February 18th.

This afternoon, the second in command calls me into his office...you did this wrong and that wrong and this isn't right and blah blah blah. So...here we go again...can I look at what you are talking about...hmmm....that was done in January.

Sure...let me take the blame for the temp that you had in this position for a month before I came in. Thanks...have a nice day.

Oh...and these checks HAVE to be written! HAVE to be done...swell, the princess won't let me go into the check writing portion of your piece of shit software. So, guess tomorrow will bring more - you fucked up. I was allotted 15 minutes today to pay bills...yeah, it's end of the month, put a real dent in that pile.

I am mentally drained at the end of every day and in the 5 weeks I have been there I have lost 7 pounds...I don't think this is a good plan for the long term.

FUCK~ Hobo

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-03-2014, 05:01 PM
(24-03-2014 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This contract job I am on fucking sucks! And it gets worse, not better.

First thing this morning the boss calls me in to her office...you are doing this wrong and you did this wrong and this isn't right and blah blah blah. So I asked if I could look at what she was looking at to see exactly what she was talking about. So all this wrong shit was done in January...I didn't start there till February 18th.

This afternoon, the second in command calls me into his office...you did this wrong and that wrong and this isn't right and blah blah blah. So...here we go again...can I look at what you are talking about...hmmm....that was done in January.

Sure...let me take the blame for the temp that you had in this position for a month before I came in. Thanks...have a nice day.

Oh...and these checks HAVE to be written! HAVE to be done...swell, the princess won't let me go into the check writing portion of your piece of shit software. So, guess tomorrow will bring more - you fucked up. I was allotted 15 minutes today to pay bills...yeah, it's end of the month, put a real dent in that pile.

I am mentally drained at the end of every day and in the 5 weeks I have been there I have lost 7 pounds...I don't think this is a good plan for the long term.

FUCK~ Hobo

Oregon is a lovely vacation spot when one needs to unwind....just saying.

[Image: crater-lake-06.jpg]
24-03-2014, 05:13 PM
I've lost my mind.

I don't give a shit to find it.

Meanwhile:
[Image: CF6846B4-4011-408C-A3EB-D0997096B8AE-199...70126c.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-03-2014, 05:22 PM
(24-03-2014 05:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've lost my mind.

I don't give a shit to find it.

Meanwhile:
[Image: CF6846B4-4011-408C-A3EB-D0997096B8AE-199...70126c.jpg]

Hug

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense