Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
09-06-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-06-2014 04:38 PM)kim Wrote:  Ugh. Looks like a rainy drive tonight. I hope I don't have to run any errands for the mechanics or I'll be all night. I'm house sitting. Hope the neighbors don't think I'm a thief. They shouldn't - what thief brings their own beer? Tongue

I mean the thief could have stolen a beer before coming towards the houses.

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2014, 01:08 AM
Nothing says summer vacation like a kid barfing in a hotel bed at 1:30 am.

Ugh. Are we home yet? No, 6 more days to go.

Be excellent to each other and party on, Dudes!
10-06-2014, 01:18 AM
(10-06-2014 01:08 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Nothing says summer vacation like a kid barfing in a hotel bed at 1:30 am.

Ugh. Are we home yet? No, 6 more days to go.

Oh no! I remember those vacations with the kids--1 broken bone, stitches in the head and another time on the arm, emergency room visit with high fever and once--chickenpox, and Oops we forgot the kids Big Grin. Not really for the last one. The pictures always looked good, always a treasure.

Later, you can look forward to this:

Now that my children are grown, my vacations are my own, more money too.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
11-06-2014, 07:25 AM
So, a package I was expecting on Monday at the latest still hasn't arrived (it's Thursday). It was picked up from the post sorting place, put on a truck at 4:36am on Monday and hasn't left that truck apparently.
And what did I see on the news yesterday? An over turned Toll truck. Toll do parcel freight....

So... sorta putting 2 and 2 together here.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
11-06-2014, 07:27 AM
(11-06-2014 07:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So, a package I was expecting on Monday at the latest still hasn't arrived (it's Thursday). It was picked up from the post sorting place, put on a truck at 4:36am on Monday and hasn't left that truck apparently.
And what did I see on the news yesterday? An over turned Toll truck. Toll do parcel freight....

So... sorta putting 2 and 2 together here.

Don't shipping companies generally have call-lines for people to check up on their packages through?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
11-06-2014, 07:31 AM
Dry counties. Seriously?!

Oh, and tonight the other child decided to puke.

Be excellent to each other and party on, Dudes!
11-06-2014, 07:35 AM
(11-06-2014 07:31 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Dry counties. Seriously?!

Oh, and tonight the other child decided to puke.

Could be worse.

The kids could both have gastroenteritis.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
11-06-2014, 08:24 AM
Yesterday I experienced the most severe thunderstorm of my life. Seven trees came tumbling down. Guess what I spent all morning doing after I got off work? Dodgy Guess what I'll be doing for the next several days when I get off work? Angry

11-06-2014, 08:32 AM
(11-06-2014 08:24 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yesterday I experienced the most severe thunderstorm of my life. Seven trees came tumbling down. Guess what I spent all morning doing after I got off work? Dodgy Guess what I'll be doing for the next several days when I get off work? Angry

Mastrabating over the dead bodies of small woodland creatures?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
11-06-2014, 09:09 AM
(11-06-2014 08:32 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 08:24 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yesterday I experienced the most severe thunderstorm of my life. Seven trees came tumbling down. Guess what I spent all morning doing after I got off work? Dodgy Guess what I'll be doing for the next several days when I get off work? Angry

Mastrabating over the dead bodies of small woodland creatures?

Mastrabating? Laughat What is that?