Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-08-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-08-2015 08:33 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 08:28 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Mate if it is one thing we humans have in abundance, it's idiocy.

Enjoy the ride. Smile

It would be hard enjoying ride with so many idiots aboard. But that's life.

What worked for me is learning to laugh at the foibles of people, myself included. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2015, 10:42 AM
(03-08-2015 10:39 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 08:33 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  It would be hard enjoying ride with so many idiots aboard. But that's life.

What worked for me is learning to laugh at the foibles of people, myself included. Smile

As for now I don't have much to laugh about.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
03-08-2015, 10:44 AM
(03-08-2015 10:42 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 10:39 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  What worked for me is learning to laugh at the foibles of people, myself included. Smile

As for now I don't have much to laugh about.

It will get better Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
03-08-2015, 10:47 AM
(03-08-2015 10:44 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 10:42 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  As for now I don't have much to laugh about.

It will get better Hug

If you saying so then certainly it will be so Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
03-08-2015, 11:10 AM
I can't wait to work my dick off this week and feel tired and hungry all of the time and have my feet swell under the pressure of my lack of self-worth.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
03-08-2015, 01:05 PM
(03-08-2015 10:31 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 10:27 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Big Grin

I know he's just a dog...but he's my dog and despite his smelliness I love him.

No such thing as *just* a dog Big Grin I totally get it Heart

Aww, you guys are so nice Blush

Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
03-08-2015, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 02:05 PM by Lienda Bella.)
I'm bored, felt stress and had a hard time sleeping last night. Edit and end rant. meh..
03-08-2015, 04:44 PM
I smell like vanilla. A customer spilled a small bottle of vanilla fragrance last night at work and I cleaned it up but got when I picked the glass up it was all covered in the stuff so now my hands smell like vanilla despite my attempt to wash it out.
03-08-2015, 04:51 PM
(03-08-2015 04:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I smell like vanilla. A customer spilled a small bottle of vanilla fragrance last night at work and I cleaned it up but got when I picked the glass up it was all covered in the stuff so now my hands smell like vanilla despite my attempt to wash it out.

It could be worse Mr. Vanilla Coke...it could have been a bottle of Axe.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-08-2015, 10:22 PM
I am sitting here pulling my hair out and screaming at the top of my lungs. This girl I know has been on and off with her bf for 5 years.......5 years, not days, not weeks, not months, years. They break up like every freaking month and when they do she plasters her facebook timeline with complaints about how "guys suck" and "i'm tired of crying and getting hurt". Maybe if you fucking learned how to move on and not get back with the guy who you broke up with for the 200th time, you would not get hurt, you would not be crying. Her "friends" do nothing but enable this behavior and not tell her the truth even though it will hurt her feelings. They do not help her make changes in her life that will get her out of this loop and maybe get her a relationship that will actually work so she can be happy for more than a few weeks at a time. Anyone who does try and be truthful with her, she paints as a bad person and removes from her life.Thing is this upsets me so much because I do care a lot about her but I am so close to telling her the truth and getting rid of her from my life because it is so frustrating. End rant.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post