Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-10-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Omg...

Older son decided since we've got nothing exciting going on for dinner -- just left overs. He'd make himself a pb&j. So he puts gobs of peanut butter and jelly painted so it covers the whole slice of bread.

Then takes it upstairs. A couple minutes later he's back downstairs, running into the garage saying "it better still be in there, if A*** (brothers name) drank it -- I'll killl him!"

I ask what he's looking for....

He replied the chocolate milk.

I said I thought it was all gone. (I buy pint sized ones on sale sometimes).

He said, "no it was in there yesterday and if the little shit drank it..."

I hear him from inside the garage fridge, "oh good!"

Then as he carries it upstairs...he said, "sure I could have had regular milk....but fuck that chocolate milk is better."

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2015, 04:48 PM
(15-10-2015 03:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-10-2015 10:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Shit shit.

I was cleaning a toilet some of the cleaner splashed and got me in the eye. Just this little drop. Fml it stings.

Oh, did I mention the cleaner has bleach?

Just noticed a drop or two got on my blouse

Weeping

When I clean the bathroom ...

[Image: nbc-chemical-suit-german-military-b.jpg]

I totally need that

15-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Don't look at me he didn't learn that language from me, he's your son.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Fuck it, I was gonna have bread for lunch but I feel like doing a bit of FSM worship so I'm gonna have me some spaghetti bolognese. Might even buy a garlic bread to heat up too because that's how I roll.

#thuglife
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
15-10-2015, 04:54 PM
(15-10-2015 12:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 12:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  When my oldest was little, I'd dress him head to toe in adorable boy stuff...trucks, dinosaur tee shirts, jeans....He even had a boy haircut.

People forever thought he was a girl. Seriously.

Now my younger son, who to me had cute blonde hair with just the sweetest curls i really refused to cut and blue eyes...could wear a terribly faded red onesie that nearly looked pink and they'd say "what a cute little boy."

Here I am bracing for little girl comments and got never a one.

People are stupid.

*says the girl who was bald until she was three and her mom had to tape bows to her head so people wouldn't think she was a boy.

That is so weird! Maybe it is facial features? I don't think Hobbit looks like a boy at all. How hard is it to ask? Lol

I was the same way as you, no hair till I was older, totally made up for it.

I didn't get too worked up over it. My oldest (girl) had hair but not a lot. She had gorgeous blue eyes that looked even better when I dressed her in red or a dark blue. She was often mistaken for a boy...she actually still kinda walks like a linebacker. Consider The pinks and other pastels just didn't work well with her skin tone either.

The result was that everyone bought pink, fluffy, frilly...totally ridiculous clothes for my younger daughter. She frequently looked like she had been attacked by someone's curtains and tied up with a feather boa. Pink wasn't her best color either as it made her skin color looked washed out. Yellow was just a disaster.

Till they are about three...none of it really matters. As long as they are healthy, just say thank you and go about your day.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-10-2015, 05:00 PM
(15-10-2015 04:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omg...

Older son decided since we've got nothing exciting going on for dinner -- just left overs. He'd make himself a pb&j. So he puts gobs of peanut butter and jelly painted so it covers the whole slice of bread.

Then takes it upstairs. A couple minutes later he's back downstairs, running into the garage saying "it better still be in there, if A*** (brothers name) drank it -- I'll killl him!"

I ask what he's looking for....

He replied the chocolate milk.

I said I thought it was all gone. (I buy pint sized ones on sale sometimes).

He said, "no it was in there yesterday and if the little shit drank it..."

I hear him from inside the garage fridge, "oh good!"

Then as he carries it upstairs...he said, "sure I could have had regular milk....but fuck that chocolate milk is better."

Reminds me of a bad mom moment...middle child and youngest child didn't get along very well...middle resented youngest and was constantly a thorn in his side. Actually she still is.

One day when they were about 7 and 12 I got a call at work. Daughter is wailing...son hit her in the face with a frying pan. My response - what did you do to him. Yeah, I know, probably not the right thing to say but I knew who was the instigator and who was generally the pacifist.

So, I asked what happened...apparently son got too big a glass of chocolate milk, in her opinion. Facepalm I asked...do we still have milk? do we still have chocolate mix? do we still have glasses and spoons? Answers were yes, yes, yes. So I asked what the problem was.

It was a small pan. Lightweight...not cast iron.

Yeah, maybe not my most shining moment as a mom. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-10-2015, 05:05 PM
I totally shouodn't admit this....but....

When my younger kid was around 1 or so, I had buy baby gift for a friend. I got the sweetest 9-12 month holiday dress....

Yeah....

Blush

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-10-2015, 05:08 PM
(15-10-2015 05:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I totally shouodn't admit this....but....

When my younger kid was around 1 or so, I had buy baby gift for a friend. I got the sweetest 9-12 month holiday dress....

Yeah....

Blush

Somewhere there is a photo of my then 3 year old son in what had been his sister's pink, flowery, one-piece outfit. He is in tears in the picture, the girls enjoyed it way too much...wonder if I have that scanned.

15-10-2015, 05:12 PM
(15-10-2015 05:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 05:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I totally shouodn't admit this....but....

Yeah....

Blush

Somewhere there is a photo of my then 3 year old son in what had been his sister's pink, flowery, one-piece outfit. He is in tears in the picture, the girls enjoyed it way too much...wonder if I have that scanned.

[Image: resize?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstream1.gifsoup....height=800]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-10-2015, 07:58 PM
Prescription expired, so had to wait almost two weeks to a teleconference for refill. Changed it. Now the meds are $115.54 and can't find a patient assistance for it. Hm.