Hugs clockwork. Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-11-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I had to install a 100 MB program just to draw a couple graphs for school. It took like 10 minutes. For some reason Paint was not listed in all programs? Dafuq?

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
08-11-2015, 08:00 PM
(08-11-2015 05:00 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Thanks, everyone. He died today. I found out that he just found out about his cancer last week.

I am terribly sorry for the loss.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-11-2015, 10:42 AM
Busy day today. Already got kids to where they need to be...

Next more coffee and grocery shopping.

Then got a hair appointment (cut color)

Then I need to rush to get kid at school when that's done.

Pick up other kid an hour or so after that.

Thank goodness dinner is under control for tonight. (left over chicken parm).

I really dislike this kind of Monday.

10-11-2015, 07:28 PM
I'm having to rethink lettering for this publisher.
Unsure
10-11-2015, 07:46 PM
The landlord and neighbor talking shit about me when I'm sitting on my front porch. I'm... right ... fucking... here... Situational awareness, assholes. Of course they are always sugary sweet to my face. WTH is wrong with people?
10-11-2015, 08:50 PM
(10-11-2015 07:46 PM)mecanna Wrote:  The landlord and neighbor talking shit about me when I'm sitting on my front porch. I'm... right ... fucking... here... Situational awareness, assholes. Of course they are always sugary sweet to my face. WTH is wrong with people?

I think you answered your own question Mecanna.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-11-2015, 09:10 PM
Hubby is home sick. Poor thing...he's got a bad chest cold, coughing wheezing no fever....

But of course he feels worse at night and that's when he's supposed to be at work

10-11-2015, 09:13 PM
(10-11-2015 09:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hubby is home sick. Poor thing...he's got a bad chest cold, coughing wheezing no fever....

But of course he feels worse at night and that's when he's supposed to be at work

I feel your pain...mine is working his way into another major back issue...I suspect he is ready for another surgery. Facepalm

Pitiful, just pitiful.

They shoot husbands, don't they...oh wait, that's horses...they shoot horses. I get that confused sometimes. Undecided

Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
10-11-2015, 09:28 PM
(10-11-2015 07:46 PM)mecanna Wrote:  The landlord and neighbor talking shit about me when I'm sitting on my front porch. I'm... right ... fucking... here... Situational awareness, assholes. Of course they are always sugary sweet to my face. WTH is wrong with people?

Hug What rude assholes. Your landlord seems Hobo At least it seems that way from some of your posts.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post