Ranting with Ferdinand: Irritating Trends

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Ranting with Ferdinand: Irritating Trends
I hate 99% of teenagers today. None of them have common sense or logic when they make decisions in life. They also like to follow shitty trends like Jersey Shore which is one of the most retarded shows I have ever seen. All it promotes is alcohol use and what people want to be but will never be. Also today's music is not even REAL music. That shit called lil wayne? He doesn't rap, he just gets high and talks. He can't even play a fucking guitar. Neither can he write his own stuff. All he has is his producers, mixers, and editors that do all of his work. Go take up a college class on music, you will find out that it's not real music. This generation is filled with retards, dumbfucks, and douchebags. I wish I grew up in the 60's when there were people that were gentlemen and women with actual morals, you know, the ones that aren't sluts, and spray-tan faggots either. People are so fake too now-a-days that I wish they would just leave this country. Better yet, I just want to leave this country and move to Canada since this country is going to shit with the teenagers following trends. Even worse with adults complaining about the newer generations. Uh, hello. Who raised that generation you're complaining about?

More tops stories at 11.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Ferdinand's post
24-12-2011, 04:58 PM
RE: Ranting with Ferdinand: Irritating Trends
I'm so proud of our Young Padawan. I feel as if I could shed a Christmas tear right now.

Heart

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-12-2011, 05:19 PM
(24-12-2011 04:52 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Better yet, I just want to leave this country and move to Canada since this country is going to shit with the teenagers following trends.

While I agree that Canada is awesome and you should want to move here, I would not say our teenagers are much better. >_>

Otherwise, I agree 100%.

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens
[+] 1 user Likes kylestyle's post
24-12-2011, 05:23 PM
It's always funny when teenagers complain about other teenagers.

Teenagers these days eh! Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
24-12-2011, 05:24 PM
(24-12-2011 05:23 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  It's always funny when teenagers complain about other teenagers.

Teenagers these days eh! Tongue

Why is it Americans will rant that if things don't change they'll move to Canada, yet I can't say I've ever once heard anyone say if things don't change they'll move to Scotland? Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-12-2011, 05:31 PM
(24-12-2011 05:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Why is it Americans will rant that if things don't change they'll move to Canada, yet I can't say I've ever once heard anyone say if things don't change they'll move to Scotland? Tongue

Because we have shittier weather than Canada, infact right now Canada sounds appealing.

I already have family there somewhere.

24-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Don't worry Ferdinand your opinion is shared by people in the 18th century as well. These types of complaints will always happen and there's nothing that can be done about it. but yes I'll be taking your advice and moving to Canada =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
24-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Ferdinand complaining about the youth today is one of the signs of getting older. It's a slippery slope from here.

Welcome, to the ranks of ageing miserable bastardsBig Grin

24-12-2011, 06:00 PM
(24-12-2011 05:57 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Ferdinand complaining about the youth today is one of the signs of getting older. It's a slippery slope from here.

Welcome, to the ranks of ageing miserable bastardsBig Grin

Ferdy's becoming an Old Fart at age 15! Big Grin

~Izel
24-12-2011, 06:09 PM
How long until he yells at those damn kids to get off his lawn?

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens
[+] 1 user Likes kylestyle's post