Ranting with Ferdinand: Irritating Trends

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2011, 09:44 PM

RE: Ranting with Ferdinand: Irritating Trends
I second this post.
Most teenagers in this generation are fucking stupid.
Pregnant at the age of 16.
Drinking and smoking their lives away.
Not giving a fuck about what anyone tells them to do.
..But what pisses me off is, teenagers who have ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT.

Grow the fuck up and show that you can be mature. If you can't be, at least try.
Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Yet more fresh blood for the hordes of miserable bastards MWAHAHAHA!! [Image: 3.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
26-12-2011, 12:54 PM
You know pregnant at 16 wasn't so bad 40 years ago. And it's really been the trend forever (well except when it was younger). There has always been a lot of pregnant teens it's not going to stop no matter what type of era comes about.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
27-12-2011, 07:14 AM
Can I join in the rant just a little?

I think it is the same all over the world. I can't judge youth in USA but hey:
I see 11-year old girls dressed like 20, short skirts and high heels, already makeup that you have to get off the face with a screwdriver and a hammer in the evening. I hate fashion magazines that show this unreal picture of how you have to look like.
The problem actually are not the kids themselfes.
It is the parents, sorry for the good parents to say that.
They park the kids in front of the pc or tv to have them quiet, they do not educate their offsprings anymore. They don't teach them when to be quiet, how to use a fork and a knife, how to dress properly, and how to behave at school. They don't show that bad behaviour will have consequences.

But what surprises me even more that a lot of the worst teenies are going to be real good business people, giving and receiving respect, knowing exactly how to behave and how to play their cards.
They are not that stupid actually.
They are indeed as stressed as we adults and simply don't know how to relief it properly.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Leela's post