Rape? When is it bad? I am so confused now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2012, 02:03 PM
RE: Rape? When is it bad? I am so confused now.
(07-11-2012 12:34 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(07-11-2012 12:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  Try to rape me and you'll find out asap whether there is a hell or not.

If there isn't one on the other side, I can always create one on earth.

Hell? Hell as in OLD Testament "I have to marry you and our lives will be Hell" Hell? or as in you'll beat me up and tattoo RAPIST on my forehead hell?

Are those your personal versions of hell?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 03:26 PM
no disclaimers? ok, but then when some christian lurker goes and tells everyone that atheist like to go raping people don't complain...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
07-11-2012, 03:40 PM
(07-11-2012 03:26 PM)nach_in Wrote:  no disclaimers? ok, but then when some christian lurker goes and tells everyone that atheist like to go raping people don't complain...

But it was the Theocrats that were espousing the virtues of rape...as it results in an Immaculate Conception!
07-11-2012, 03:47 PM
There is an age old idiom, filled with the timeless wisdom of generations past that is commonly said in my school. It goes something like this: "It's not rape if/since you enjoyed it."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-11-2012, 06:36 PM
(07-11-2012 03:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  There is an age old idiom, filled with the timeless wisdom of generations past that is commonly said in my school. It goes something like this: "It's not rape if/since you enjoyed it."

There are two things involved - the brain and the body.

Even when the sex is positively, absolutely unwanted and hurts physically and psychologically, the body can respond with things like lubrication and arousal. That is because the body thinks it beats even more pain. Which it does.

That does NOT make it ok.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-11-2012, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 09:03 PM by Misanthropik.)
(07-11-2012 06:36 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-11-2012 03:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  There is an age old idiom, filled with the timeless wisdom of generations past that is commonly said in my school. It goes something like this: "It's not rape if/since you enjoyed it."

There are two things involved - the brain and the body.

Even when the sex is positively, absolutely unwanted and hurts physically and psychologically, the body can respond with things like lubrication and arousal. That is because the body thinks it beats even more pain. Which it does.

It seems to me that he was joking...

Edit: Additionally, the body responding naturally to sexual stimulation does not equal "enjoyment". The idiom specifies enjoyment, which is a mental state of mind that occurs when the party in question is a willing participant. I realize rape is a taboo subject, but please, let's not let jokes and subject matter influence our off-the-cuff responses.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
08-11-2012, 09:36 PM
It's not rape.....it's surprise sex....

Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like I and I's post
08-11-2012, 09:45 PM
(08-11-2012 09:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  It's not rape.....it's surprise sex....

Drinking Beverage
There is lots of surprise buttsecks in prison!
You will be able to enjoy that coco there.
12-11-2012, 05:25 AM
(07-11-2012 03:26 PM)nach_in Wrote:  no disclaimers? ok, but then when some christian lurker goes and tells everyone that atheist like to go raping people don't complain...

As if putting a disclaimer in would help anything. You know the christian fundies are blind to anything that does not fit their world view. The politicians could legalize rape tomorrow and justify it with the bible and it will still be all the evil atheists fault. They can't take a joke and are unable to see their own flaws, so let's keep the jokes rolling.
12-11-2012, 06:52 AM
(07-11-2012 08:43 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(07-11-2012 06:36 PM)Dom Wrote:  There are two things involved - the brain and the body.

It seems to me that he was joking...

Edit: Additionally, the body responding naturally to sexual stimulation does not equal "enjoyment". The idiom specifies enjoyment, which is a mental state of mind that occurs when the party in question is a willing participant. I realize rape is a taboo subject, but please, let's not let jokes and subject matter influence our off-the-cuff responses.

He may have been joking, but he used something that is used in a very real way by some people...