Rape? When is it bad? I am so confused now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Rape? When is it bad? I am so confused now.
Got to love sarcasm! But yeah, I do have to say the GOP are a bunch of morons, well recently anyway. Now, I enjoy the occasional fantasy rape play (and I am being honest), but physically being raped is not cool nor is it so called, "Gods Will"... I can understand taking something negative and try to revert to a positive (which I am assuming that is what they "men of God" were doing), but you can't just say rape and child from rape is a positive thing. It is just retarded and foolish thinking! This is why I try not see religious people, especially in government being serious and this is also a reason why those same politicians are not in power any more. Good residence I say!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2012, 09:49 PM
(14-11-2012 09:26 PM)SanguaLuna Wrote:  Got to love sarcasm! But yeah, I do have to say the GOP are a bunch of morons, well recently anyway. Now, I enjoy the occasional fantasy rape play (and I am being honest), but physically being raped is not cool nor is it so called, "Gods Will"... I can understand taking something negative and try to revert to a positive (which I am assuming that is what they "men of God" were doing), but you can't just say rape and child from rape is a positive thing. It is just retarded and foolish thinking! This is why I try not see religious people, especially in government being serious and this is also a reason why those same politicians are not in power any more. Good residence I say!

Now now, lets not be so hasty with these words.

First, they have to make an excuse for all the clergy's "activities", don't they?
Joking aside (and speculation front and centre).
Thing is, they were trying to get the support of a strong base of potential supporters whom genuinely believe that rape is gods plan for the victim, and of course, should that result in a baby, that is also gods plan, not to mention you must protect unborn children so that they get to have the experience to be born into and experience "joys" of life.

in their own minds (the religious's), they truly are doing the right thing.

Take to heart the power of indoctrination and the Human Herd Mentality and never underestimate either force as a power for evil or good... Ultimately, it's perspective.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
14-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Well, of course they think that way, but not all religious people do. It depends on the general person. Herd mentality is dangerous and can lead to a lot of issues. I do agree with what you say and it is sad that it has to be that way.
[+] 1 user Likes SanguaLuna's post
15-11-2012, 07:10 AM
(07-11-2012 09:44 AM)Denicio Wrote:  Now that the elections are behind us i am left with one nagging question. When is rape bad?
We were told not by one but several GOP candidates about the different virtues of Rape and about the amazing ability women posses to rid themselves naturally of a rape baby.
So is there ever a time when rape is bad?
I'm so confused.

D
Rape is only bad if the Rapist does not intend to impregnate his victim

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
15-11-2012, 07:11 AM
That's being insensitive toward sterile rapists!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-11-2012, 07:29 AM
(15-11-2012 07:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That's being insensitive toward sterile rapists!
Quick, I need me some Pat Condell.....stat

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
15-11-2012, 04:26 PM
(15-11-2012 07:29 AM)PeterKA Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 07:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That's being insensitive toward sterile rapists!
Quick, I need me some Pat Condell.....stat
Pat Condell, really? Why'd he come to mind?

19-11-2012, 06:22 AM
(07-11-2012 09:55 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(07-11-2012 09:53 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  We're atheists. It's never bad. Since the Christees think all humans will rape, murder and pillage without a God to control us, it must be a natural condition that we are all compelled to do. Stop feeling so bad about it and go eat a baby.
Im curretnly on a weight watchers Ponts Plus Program.....do you know how many points a baby is?

Eat a premie then, they are less calories. Drinking Beverage
07-12-2012, 06:36 PM
If you are confused about when rape is bad then I do not want you on the same streets as me.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
07-12-2012, 07:05 PM
You are just trying to put whatever you can above the new sea of bullshit, aren't you Muffs?