Raptor Jesus Makes you Comic Book Heroes!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Raptor Jesus Makes you Comic Book Heroes!
Well I gotta know what badass comic book character I am.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 08:36 PM
(05-04-2014 08:29 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Well I gotta know what badass comic book character I am.

I figure RJ will have a good one but I am thinking

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-04-2014, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014 08:54 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
(05-04-2014 08:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 08:29 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Well I gotta know what badass comic book character I am.

I figure RJ will have a good one but I am thinking

I definitely see why you'd go with that. The Punisher certainly would be much more fun, but given the name, and the character's attitude, background, and reason for doing what he does... I just have to go with...

evenheathen = John Constantine

[Image: Constantine_Vol_1_1_Textless_Variant.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
05-04-2014, 09:50 PM
RJ, Gimmee some love bro!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-04-2014, 10:09 PM
(05-04-2014 09:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  RJ, Gimmee some love bro!

FC is kind of a tough one. I went kind of Kevin Bacon here and went with

[Image: bullseye.jpg]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullseye_(comics)
Full Circle... Circle... Bullseye

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-04-2014, 10:38 PM
RJ, awesome! I'd like the post, but the pic is so big it won't give the like or reply buttons. So this post is my like. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
05-04-2014, 11:01 PM
I think you could just close the "spoiler", then you could access it all.

Revenant77x I agree, Full Circle is a hard one. But I feel like I have one on the "tip" of my mind, but I can't quite pull it through yet. ...but the back of my mind keeps telling me there is one...

I have a few that are fine...but I keep thinking there is a better one. But also I'm distracted at the moment. It will come to me when I have a second to focus.

05-04-2014, 11:03 PM
I didn't see my name in that pile so I guess I must be...
[Image: The_invisible_man_by_404_HD.jpg]
Although I was kinda expecting ... and relieved not to get ...
[Image: the_joker_by_superman8193-d41opzo.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
05-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Offical annoucement: Just ask and I'll create! (or add an image of something someone else has created). Me and Revenant77x, apparently. Which means you may get two for one! Special deal only going on with this thread! Take advantage of it NOW! Thumbsup

But, like I said, I'm a little distracted at the moment, but well get back to your request very soon.

Anyone else, don't hesitate to ask. I...or/and Revenat77x...will produce a character for you! Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
06-04-2014, 07:17 AM
(05-04-2014 11:01 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I think you could just close the "spoiler", then you could access it all.

Oh yeah.... Blush

~ Umberto Eco