Rapture DID kind of happened around here...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2011, 06:33 AM
Smile Rapture DID kind of happened around here...
This morning (21/5) at 6AM I woke up to the sound of the house rumbling and shaking like an earthquake. I Was quite shocked for a few sec Smile

Turned out they started remodeling the parking lot in front of our house today.

I've been taught Jesus was a carpenter like his father. Turns out he's a backhoe and steam-roller operator. Big Grin
[Image: 5694817.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
21-05-2011, 09:46 AM
RE: Rapture DID kind of happened around here...
The bible was right! Praise the Lord Tongue

You don't happen to have a picture of the construction wor.. I mean the apostles? Big Grin

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
21-05-2011, 10:41 AM
6:00 am? that was just a warm up It supose to be 6:00PM

Harold Camping was ONCE again wrong:
http://www.happyzebra.com/timezones-worldclock/

Chinia, Indai, Australia, Japan, Russia
Malaysia, pakistan, Indonesia, Belize

Just to name a few sence 8:00am Denver Colorado time have all checked in ALL is well

The Christian God can easily be pictured as virtually the same God as the many ancient Gods of
past civilizations. The Christian God is a three headed monster cruel, vengeful, and capricious
......If one wishes to know more of this raging three headed beast-like god. one only needs to
look at the caliber of the people who say they serve him they are always of two classes fools an hypocrite

Religion does three things quite effectively: divides people, controls people, deludes people

Why would a God create people so imperfect then blame them for there own imperfections.
Then send his own son to be judged, tortured, and killed by the very same imperfect people.
In order to make up for how imperfect we are?
21-05-2011, 11:44 AM
It's raining here in Glasgow possibly the start of a great flood? Either way I'm going to party like there's no tomorrow Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
21-05-2011, 12:20 PM
It was quite the "WTF???" moment...
(21-05-2011 09:46 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  You don't happen to have a picture of the construction wor.. I mean the apostles? Big Grin
No... People who work on Saturday scare me Smile

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
21-05-2011, 02:59 PM

Two of my neighbors were having a Rapture party between them. Sharing houses, space, etc... Music blaring in the backyard from the deck, kids screaming and playing on the swings and the basketball court.
Now, all of the sudden everything went quiet. I mean, instantly. The kids stopped screaming and the music just shut off.
It's a little over an hour till 6 p.m here. That's pretty damn funny right there, I don't care why ya are. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply