Rapture ready

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Rapture ready
I knew it was coming the minute all of this stuff started. People are posting videos and whatnot.
"These race wars are just the beginning"
"Get ready he's coming back"
Blah blah..
They act like this kind of stuff has never happened. That this is the only time people have been singled out.
Part of me still gets worried but that's just me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Rapture ready
[Image: saints+jesus.jpg]
[Image: JESUS_IS_COMING_large.png?v=1392232556]
09-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Rapture ready
Sounds like a trim level for a new automobile.
[+] 4 users Like skyking's post
09-07-2016, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 10:42 PM by jennybee.)
It's going to take some time to undue the brainwashing from religion. Just keep reminding yourself these are all just stories made up by people. It would be like reading Harry Potter and thinking everything in there was going to happen in real life. The Bible has a talking snake, a talking donkey, someone being turned into a pillar of salt, stories of a great worldwide flood that never happened, and a winged humanlike creature flying around with a hot coal. Those are just a few of the outlandish things you will read about in the Bible. It doesn't sound any more real than some of the stories in Harry Potter, right Wink.

The rapture is just something made up by Christians. It's not a real thing. It's just a story, that unfortunately, some people have been brainwashed to believe is true. History should show you it's not true. Every time anything major happens in the world, christians cry rapture. And yet, no rapture. Jesus also told his disciples that he was coming right back. That was right before his death in 30 AD. And yet, no Jesus in the year 2016.
09-07-2016, 10:44 PM
(09-07-2016 10:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It's going to take some time to undue the brainwashing from religion. Just keep reminding yourself these are all just stories made up by people. It would be like reading Harry Potter and thinking everything in there was going to happen in real life. The Bible has a talking snake, a talking donkey, someone being turned into a pillar of salt, stories of a great worldwide flood that never happened, and a winged humanlike creature flying around with a hot coal. Those are just a few of the outlandish things you will read about in the Bible. It doesn't sound any more real than some of the stories in Harry Potter, right Wink. The rapture is just something made up by Christians. It's not a real thing. It's just a story, that unfortunately, some people have been brainwashed to believe is true. History should show you it's not true. Every time anything major happens in the world, christians cry rapture. And yet, no rapture. Jesus also told his disciples that he was coming right back. That was right before his death in 30 AD. And yet, no Jesus in the year 2016.

Yeah I know it takes time.. I'm mostly passed the being afraid part.. There's just a little sliver of it left.
What gets me is how people react to things that happen. It's not the first time it has happened it won't be the last.
People have been fearful of their kids growing up in this world long before this ever happened.

Luckily this site has helped me to see things like that. Now if I see a post like that I go in looking for the atheists responses. That's what I look for now. Those are the little rays of sunshine..
[+] 3 users Like Jewelarcher's post
10-07-2016, 12:22 AM
(09-07-2016 10:18 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  I knew it was coming the minute all of this stuff started. People are posting videos and whatnot.
"These race wars are just the beginning"
"Get ready he's coming back"
Blah blah..
They act like this kind of stuff has never happened. That this is the only time people have been singled out.
Part of me still gets worried but that's just me.

Some people always look for sign of a "end times" so it is no surprise that they are seeing it now. Nothing to be concerned with.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
10-07-2016, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 12:38 AM by Mark Fulton.)
(09-07-2016 10:44 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 10:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It's going to take some time to undue the brainwashing from religion. Just keep reminding yourself these are all just stories made up by people. It would be like reading Harry Potter and thinking everything in there was going to happen in real life. The Bible has a talking snake, a talking donkey, someone being turned into a pillar of salt, stories of a great worldwide flood that never happened, and a winged humanlike creature flying around with a hot coal. Those are just a few of the outlandish things you will read about in the Bible. It doesn't sound any more real than some of the stories in Harry Potter, right Wink. The rapture is just something made up by Christians. It's not a real thing. It's just a story, that unfortunately, some people have been brainwashed to believe is true. History should show you it's not true. Every time anything major happens in the world, christians cry rapture. And yet, no rapture. Jesus also told his disciples that he was coming right back. That was right before his death in 30 AD. And yet, no Jesus in the year 2016.

Yeah I know it takes time.. I'm mostly passed the being afraid part.. There's just a little sliver of it left.
What gets me is how people react to things that happen. It's not the first time it has happened it won't be the last.
People have been fearful of their kids growing up in this world long before this ever happened.

Luckily this site has helped me to see things like that. Now if I see a post like that I go in looking for the atheists responses. That's what I look for now. Those are the little rays of sunshine..

I don't know anything about you, but I'm touched that you got it so bad.

Bloody hell.

The rapture thing is a result of the writings of a horrid little weazel of a man named Paul. Find out about Paul. The rapture won't mean a thing to you when you do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
10-07-2016, 12:39 AM
Title sounds like a slogan for a bad business trying to sell you BS supplies for the rapture. "For only 29.99, you can be sure to make it to the gates of heave. Don't just be ready for anything, be rapture ready."

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
10-07-2016, 01:17 AM
every rapture nut has said that it will happen during their lifetime..... arrogance much? yet never happenes EVER

pestilence, war, genocide, famine, murder, civil war, nations and factions rising and falling blah blah blabbidy blooming blah... all this stuff happens on yearly basis to the point that its mundane and common
10-07-2016, 03:30 AM
(10-07-2016 12:39 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  "For only 29.99, you can be sure to make it to the gates of heave. Don't just be ready for anything, be rapture ready."

But wait... there's more...

If you phone 1800 BULLSHIT right now, we'll give you not one, but TWO tickets to the next rapture. But hurry, tickets are limited!

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.