Rapture ready

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2016, 03:44 AM
RE: Rapture ready
(09-07-2016 10:18 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  They act like this kind of stuff has never happened. That this is the only time people have been singled out.
Part of me still gets worried but that's just me.

10 cops getting sniped with 5 being killed is a unique event for this country. Its going to change things.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2016, 06:42 AM
If two world wars wasn't enough to entice a fictional character to spring to life, I don't know what is.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
10-07-2016, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 07:18 AM by Leo.)
The rapture is a made up bullshit doctrine by some crazy Christians in the 19th century. Previous Christians from the first century to the 18th century don't have this crazy doctrine in their heads because it wasn't invented until the 1800s. The rapture doctrine sounds like a alien abduction to me. Orthodox Christians ( the branch of Christianity closest to the original church ) don't believe in this crazy crap. Roman Catholics don't believe in that shit. Hell , some Protestants denominations don't believe in that shit.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
10-07-2016, 07:16 AM
(10-07-2016 07:08 AM)Leo Wrote:  The rapture is a made up bullshit doctrine by some crazy Christians in the 19th century. Previous Christians from the first century to the 18th century don't have this crazy doctrine in their heads because it wasn't invented until the 1800s. The rapture doctrine sounds like a alien abduction to me.

Really?! I didn't know that. Is this common knowledge?

More info, please. Smile
10-07-2016, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 07:43 AM by Leo.)
(10-07-2016 07:16 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 07:08 AM)Leo Wrote:  The rapture is a made up bullshit doctrine by some crazy Christians in the 19th century. Previous Christians from the first century to the 18th century don't have this crazy doctrine in their heads because it wasn't invented until the 1800s. The rapture doctrine sounds like a alien abduction to me.

Really?! I didn't know that. Is this common knowledge?

More info, please. Smile

The creator of the idea of the rapture doctrine was a Roman Catholic jesuit priest Francisco Ribera in the year 1590. The Roman Catholic Church never accepted the rapture doctrine and it is rejected by all Roman Catholic theologians. So this doctrine isn't part of the Roman Catholic doctrine or dogmas. It was until the year 1830 that John Darby and other Protestant nuts adopted this crazy rapture idea( ironically Made up by a charlatan Jesuit Roman Catholic priest and most Protestants hate the Roman Catholic Church ) Laugh out load before the 1800s Christians don't have this crazy rapture doctrine in their heads because it wasn't invented and adopted yet.Laugh out load John Darby adopted the rapture idea in his eschatology of the
Pretribulation rapture , that's why he is considered the father or inventor of the current Protestant rapture doctrine.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 4 users Like Leo's post
10-07-2016, 07:45 AM
(10-07-2016 07:32 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 07:16 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Really?! I didn't know that. Is this common knowledge?

More info, please. Smile

The creator of the idea of the rapture doctrine was a Roman Catholic jesuit priest Francisco Ribera in the year 1590. The Roman Catholic Church never accepted the rapture doctrine and it is rejected by all Roman Catholic theologians. So this doctrine isn't part of the Roman Catholic doctrine or dogmas. It was until the year 1830 that John Darby and other Protestant nuts adopted this crazy rapture idea( ironically Made up by a charlatan Jesuit Roman Catholic priest and most Protestants hate the Roman Catholic Church ) Laugh out load before the 1800s Christians don't have this crazy rapture doctrine in their heads because it wasn't invented and adopted yet.Laugh out load John Darby adopted the rapture idea in his eschatology of
Pretribulation rapture , that's why he is considered the father or inventor of the current Protestant rapture doctrine.

Correct -- and not widely known -- because like most purveyors of bullshit --- they didn't like getting caught plagiarizing somebody else's ideas........

So they don't tell you were they got the idea.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-07-2016, 07:49 AM
(10-07-2016 03:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 10:18 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  They act like this kind of stuff has never happened. That this is the only time people have been singled out.
Part of me still gets worried but that's just me.

10 cops getting sniped with 5 being killed is a unique event for this country. Its going to change things.

Not unique.

"They think, therefore I am" - god
10-07-2016, 08:11 AM
(10-07-2016 07:32 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 07:16 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Really?! I didn't know that. Is this common knowledge?

More info, please. Smile

The creator of the idea of the rapture doctrine was a Roman Catholic jesuit priest Francisco Ribera in the year 1590. The Roman Catholic Church never accepted the rapture doctrine and it is rejected by all Roman Catholic theologians. So this doctrine isn't part of the Roman Catholic doctrine or dogmas. It was until the year 1830 that John Darby and other Protestant nuts adopted this crazy rapture idea( ironically Made up by a charlatan Jesuit Roman Catholic priest and most Protestants hate the Roman Catholic Church ) Laugh out load before the 1800s Christians don't have this crazy rapture doctrine in their heads because it wasn't invented and adopted yet.Laugh out load John Darby adopted the rapture idea in his eschatology of the

I assumed it was in the NT. Consider

This is very interesting.
10-07-2016, 08:12 AM
(09-07-2016 10:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It's going to take some time to undue the brainwashing from religion. Just keep reminding yourself these are all just stories made up by people. It would be like reading Harry Potter and thinking everything in there was going to happen in real life. The Bible has a talking snake, a talking donkey, someone being turned into a pillar of salt, stories of a great worldwide flood that never happened, and a winged humanlike creature flying around with a hot coal. Those are just a few of the outlandish things you will read about in the Bible. It doesn't sound any more real than some of the stories in Harry Potter, right Wink.

The rapture is just something made up by Christians. It's not a real thing. It's just a story, that unfortunately, some people have been brainwashed to believe is true. History should show you it's not true. Every time anything major happens in the world, christians cry rapture. And yet, no rapture. Jesus also told his disciples that he was coming right back. That was right before his death in 30 AD. And yet, no Jesus in the year 2016.

And for the Christians amongst us the Rapture like the antichrist aren't even Biblical concepts. AN antichrist and another antichrist are mentioned in the Bible, but The AntiChrist, no, not even.
10-07-2016, 08:21 AM
(10-07-2016 08:12 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  And for the Christians amongst us the Rapture like the antichrist aren't even Biblical concepts. AN antichrist and another antichrist are mentioned in the Bible, but The AntiChrist, no, not even.

I believe that "antichrist" was only mentioned 4 times and referred to simply 'atheists'. Non-believers.

"They think, therefore I am" - god